HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Like Tree102Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2018, 12:31 PM   #8881
Arch-Supremacy Member

AA mode pickup. Will post my sad review about AA soon.

hard truth....
Old 19-09-2018, 12:34 PM   #8882
Arch-Supremacy Member

Legend has it that by turning on AA mode, you will receive more jobs, faster ping allocation or even better, quality jobs allocation.

Whole morning tested AA mode, can only say it's just a placebo effect.

To me AA is risky as I'm used to see where is the pickup and steer towards the location instead of having to tap the screen n look at the small wordings. For me is steer first n tap accept most of the time however AA is different. Probably not used to it.

This week after grab introduced the new timeout feature, jobs allocation pickup distance has been absurd on Monday. Today I tried again with AA mode this time but i still receive pickup allocation of 3.5km n above. Previously my pickup r mostly 2km n below n jobs allocation is fast.

AA mode faster job allocation? Lol no. My waiting time interval is longer n have to drive around more to get ping. Probably something i did previously resulted in my account being de prioritised.

All i can say is, turning on AA mode is useless. Only to gives u a placebo effect of more jobs or faster allocation.

Any insantives chaser felt the pinch too? Pls advise.
Old 19-09-2018, 01:02 PM   #8883

My first trip tio a si bei hot n chio OL go CBP. The perfume also jin power. Long time no lao nua...
Dehydrated if jammed👀
Old 19-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #8884
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Placebo effect or not to me it isnt.

There is too many factors.

AA
- which area u at?
- what timing?
- any demand (due to choice of transport for riders)?

Non AA
- same as above

For you staying in punggol area u dun really need AA cos the demand is there in the morning and even afternoon.

The only rationale (u dun see faster job ping) now Grab is pushing everyone to AA so jobs are faster snap then before now.

Those on manual will eventually suffers cos if 99% all on AA, manual wun even have a chance at ping.

Previously not all on AA so manual still have slightly faster pings.

Legend has it that by turning on AA mode, you will receive more jobs, faster ping allocation or even better, quality jobs allocation.

Whole morning tested AA mode, can only say it's just a placebo effect.

To me AA is risky as I'm used to see where is the pickup and steer towards the location instead of having to tap the screen n look at the small wordings. For me is steer first n tap accept most of the time however AA is different. Probably not used to it.

This week after grab introduced the new timeout feature, jobs allocation pickup distance has been absurd on Monday. Today I tried again with AA mode this time but i still receive pickup allocation of 3.5km n above. Previously my pickup r mostly 2km n below n jobs allocation is fast.

AA mode faster job allocation? Lol no. My waiting time interval is longer n have to drive around more to get ping. Probably something i did previously resulted in my account being de prioritised.

All i can say is, turning on AA mode is useless. Only to gives u a placebo effect of more jobs or faster allocation.

Any insantives chaser felt the pinch too? Pls advise.

Last edited by d3n; 19-09-2018 at 01:44 PM..
Old 19-09-2018, 01:52 PM   #8885

AA mode no diff from manual in terms of pings quality or frequency, now is only to safe guard with $3 more on longer pickups, which is getting frequent. Dunno wat happen to grab, lesser drivers cum lesser riders?
Old 19-09-2018, 02:04 PM   #8886
d3n
High Supremacy Member

More like lesser riders but too many drivers so they come out with excuses to suspend or ban drivers that 'exploit' their system.

AA mode no diff from manual in terms of pings quality or frequency, now is only to safe guard with $3 more on longer pickups, which is getting frequent. Dunno wat happen to grab, lesser drivers cum lesser riders?

Last edited by d3n; 19-09-2018 at 02:07 PM..
Old 19-09-2018, 02:08 PM   #8887
Arch-Supremacy Member

i think e ping allocation is very random.

for eg, my ping for yesterday, non stop.

one of the comrades here sae ping very quiet.

Yesterday before i drop off pax, i got ping liao. I was at bukit batok east at 930pm, also got ping.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:09 PM   #8888

This one is interesting...

(ee) Minimum credit wallet top up amount via all channels (bank transfer, M1 billing, transfer from cash wallet, etc) is $10. Any actions of manipulating the assignment system will be deemed abuse of the system and may result in your access being terminated.

Means cannot top up from cash wallet less then $10?
Yes, I ever read someone lim kopi with Grab IO and topup less than $10 is flagged as a violation. But I did it many times before.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:17 PM   #8889
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya lor... If Monday i used AA, that's about $20 worth of free money sia. Nb...
Old 19-09-2018, 02:17 PM   #8890
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Same leh sometimes i too up less than $10 to make my cash wallet full amount for withdrawal.

Yes, I ever read someone lim kopi with Grab IO and topup less than $10 is flagged as a violation. But I did it many times before.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:23 PM   #8891
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yesterday before i drop off pax, i got ping liao. I was at bukit batok east at 930pm, also got ping.
Ya really random but this wk the system definitely not right. For the first time m gonna say gbsl.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:27 PM   #8892
d3n
High Supremacy Member

From what i observe AA mode try to find gross jobs per hr $18-30+ (sometimes more) so sometimes have 1 or 2 short then long if not long + long or even 3-4 short

Old 19-09-2018, 02:33 PM   #8893
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya really random but this wk the system definitely not right. For the first time m gonna say gbsl.
The fun times is over? Lol
Old 19-09-2018, 02:52 PM   #8894
Arch-Supremacy Member

The fun times is over? Lol
I nv drive for fun wor.
Old 19-09-2018, 03:08 PM   #8895
Arch-Supremacy Member

GBSL.

No AA no cherry.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.