What car to change to

svm22m

Reaction score
With CEVS coming in 2018 i guess now is the last chance to change cars since the COE on my car is ending within 2 years. Anyone can recommend a powerful family car that can ease to 160-180kmph with 4 people in car easily like no noise as i go up north often. Saloon car or SUV also fine petrol and disel all included.

HKS_Hippo

Suspended
Reaction score
With CEVS coming in 2018 i guess now is the last chance to change cars since the COE on my car is ending within 2 years. Anyone can recommend a powerful family car that can ease to 160-180kmph with 4 people in car easily like no noise as i go up north often. Saloon car or SUV also fine petrol and disel all included.

Honda Jazz!

You will be surprised with the interior space.
130BHP, great handling!:s12:

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

svm22m

Reaction score
What car you are with now?
Family of 4 with young kids or all adults?

Planning for upgrading?

Lastly, what is your budget for the upcoming new car?
Any limit for downpayment, monthly loan amount etc etc

If not budget, the sky is the limit, lot of POWERFUL family cars are waiting for you!!

I personally like this:
http://m.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/overview.php?CarCode=12012

Their series of SUV also sibei swee de.
http://m.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/overview.php?CarCode=11666

Currently the merc E250
Personally prefer a car without the middle hand rest at the back 2 seats so its more spacious... the porsche panemera has that thing
My family is 2 adult 4 children but we seldom use this car to go out with everyone so a 4/5 seater is fine also my 3 young kids are small in size so still able to go out together if need be.

svm22m

Reaction score
Currently the merc E250
Personally prefer a car without the middle hand rest at the back 2 seats so its more spacious... the porsche panemera has that thing
My family is 2 adult 4 children but we seldom use this car to go out with everyone so a 4/5 seater is fine also my 3 young kids are small in size so still able to go out together if need be.

If i sell this car, i would have around 23k after paying off the loan and budget for down payment is 70k, looking for a car that has depreciated 2/3 years... monthly loan installment looking at below 2.5k

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently the merc E250

vellfire or estima.

thank me later again.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also im looking for a car that can ease to 160-180kmph easily the estima when hit 150kmph already very hard on the engine

go test drive a gs300... i think u will like it... reliable... comfortable... and lower cost of ownership.

i either use that or my crown to drive up to kl at least once a month.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently the merc E250
XC60 or ever XC90?

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i sell this car, i would have around 23k after paying off the loan and budget for down payment is 70k, looking for a car that has depreciated 2/3 years... monthly loan installment looking at below 2.5k
Sorry just see this.
DP at around $70k if we are considering the loan requirement of 40% downpayment, the next car price you are looking at will be at around $175k?(if am not wrong).

svm22m

Reaction score
Sorry just see this.
DP at around $70k if we are considering the loan requirement of 40% downpayment, the next car price you are looking at will be at around $175k?(if am not wrong).

No theres 20/30% DP

tutukueh

Master Member
Reaction score
Jin satki. Looking for 2.5 depreciation and below and talking about Porsche Cayenne and Panamera.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.