Yaris cross

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone going for this model.. Like a good alternative to the new jazz? The white, baby blue and gold looked really nice..

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yaris cross more ex than jazz right?

I'm more thinking between fit vs raize

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This car exterior still ok but interior is really outdated, especially the gear shift is quite a turn off.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Outside looks fantastic inside shouts.. opposite

Top up abit can buy conti

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel in terms of overall looks, Raize look better.

YC rear looks good but front look dunno what to say

Ipod

Reaction score
for the car, dont go c pi. c ad. raize n this, diff lvl.

fyi, latest jazz model more exp than yaris cross with both from ad. but pi vs ad, yes, its cheaper.

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for the car, dont go c pi. c ad. raize n this, diff lvl.

fyi, latest jazz model more exp than yaris cross with both from ad. but pi vs ad, yes, its cheaper.

By level u mean interior fitting?
I don't quite care so much of level. More on price and practicality. Raizd low end torque I heard not bad. Small n light, so will be fun to drive

Ipod

Reaction score
By level u mean interior fitting?
I don't quite care so much of level. More on price and practicality. Raizd low end torque I heard not bad. Small n light, so will be fun to drive

by lvl i mean overall. price also as yaris cross is 20k more expensive than raize. in fact, i like raize when i first saw toyota raize intro. but when i go read more reviews, i kinda change my mind. for yaris cross, all along the initial reviews had been good. of coz, in depth reviews not out yet. safety features are my no 1 priority.

if pricing n practicality is my no 1 priority, I would go for mitsubishi as based on q4 2020 research that i done, it is the cheapest.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The yaris cross looks decent.
The one brought in by BM is the model with top features but selling at 102-110k.
Exterior looks nice, mini harrier. But the interior is quite outdated.
Full of plastics and quite ugly.
If only they hired Mazda's interior designers, will be nice liao.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The yaris cross looks decent.
The one brought in by BM is the model with top features but selling at 102-110k.
Exterior looks nice, mini harrier. But the interior is quite outdated.
Full of plastics and quite ugly.
If only they hired Mazda's interior designers, will be nice liao.

For the price i will probably get outlander but outlander has no safety sensors before. Now i not sure

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
by lvl i mean overall. price also as yaris cross is 20k more expensive than raize. in fact, i like raize when i first saw toyota raize intro. but when i go read more reviews, i kinda change my mind. for yaris cross, all along the initial reviews had been good. of coz, in depth reviews not out yet. safety features are my no 1 priority.

if pricing n practicality is my no 1 priority, I would go for mitsubishi as based on q4 2020 research that i done, it is the cheapest.

Raize interior machiam van from the 90s

99% cheap plastic

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hijack a bit ... Looking for a suv this quarter, size around outlander/x1 kind .... I like outlander look but heard that it does not rank high in technology n feature. There is a new model coming out soon,so wan to hear ur views

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometime I was wondering if Toyota never hire designer but simply recycle all the old interior design? For generations the interior looks the same.

Raize interior machiam van from the 90s

99% cheap plastic

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hijack a bit ... Looking for a suv this quarter, size around outlander/x1 kind .... I like outlander look but heard that it does not rank high in technology n feature. There is a new model coming out soon,so wan to hear ur views

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2

Abit expensive for the lack of features (outlander). The 2L means higher road tax too but u get the space

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
Sometime I was wondering if Toyota never hire designer but simply recycle all the old interior design? For generations the interior looks the same.

There r good design for Toyota.
Models like harrier n even the Altis I can see improvement

But majority design really cmi. Don't know how they think

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looked at the yc today.
Apart from the dashboard that looks quite nice, the rest of the cabin looks not much different from raize.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.