HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Feedback on PMP course centre

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2019, 12:05 PM   #391

NICF - Project Management Professional (PMP)

Hi all,

Just want to ask anyone tried the following course from different training providers?

Which one is good? Couldn't find anything about trainer on NTUC learning hub course. The testimony on Comat one seems like an advertisement.

And do you think the course is suitable for IT personnel in project management sector too?

https://www.comat.com.sg/Courses/Inf...-Certification

https://courses.ntuclearninghub.com/...ofessional-pmp

Thanks for your time.
Old 25-06-2019, 05:44 PM   #392

I attended the one at NTUC learning hub. The trainer is good and he is a very experienced PM with a lot of years of experience. He taught quite well but still at the end of the day, you still have a lot of learning to do on your own. Because the 5 days course is there to help you kick start.
impedance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:22 AM   #393

I attended the one at NTUC learning hub. The trainer is good and he is a very experienced PM with a lot of years of experience. He taught quite well but still at the end of the day, you still have a lot of learning to do on your own. Because the 5 days course is there to help you kick start.
I m thinking enrolling at NTUC for the PMP course but does it really help in anyway for your career?
flatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2019, 11:10 AM   #394

After the course, you still have to do some Mock Test which will greatly help you to find your weak area. This is my real experiences. I just pass my Exam few days ago with 5A result.

Cheers everyone.
Frankliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.