HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Feedback on PMP course centre

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-01-2021, 11:53 AM   #406

Passed PMP exam

Sharing my experience here since I was able to gather many useful tips and study plan from this forum... passed my exam last year and my study plan involved completing online course from udmey for the min training hours, Rita' PMP (just the text book).
Revising the chapters by going through the key notes in rita's text book and taking the chapter test at the end of each chapter help me understand the knowledge gaps and revise. Did this for the entire 1 week before the test and 4-5 hours a day. I feel that very effective and avoid needing to go over an over again through the topic you have experience on.
gemini016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2021, 03:51 PM   #407

quick check, currently for PMI exam, we buy the voucher at PMI website and submit the required info for background eligibility check, then it will let us book the exam timing venue?

planning to book ACP exam but cant rmb the process.. been sometime since i took PMP exam

Last edited by BombVoyage; 28-02-2021 at 03:58 PM..
BombVoyage is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.