Systems Engineer career path?

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm an entry level system engineer, what are the career prospects? Also, what certificates should i get? which sector of cloud computing are most suitable for system engineers to pursue?

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm an entry level system engineer, what are the career prospects? Also, what certificates should i get? which sector of cloud computing are most suitable for system engineers to pursue?

Too vague. If you are referring to Cloud...

Either AWS or Azure will be a good starting point. No idea what u meant by Sector because IT guys are pretty versatile. You can go into any industry and it is all similar.

jgyy1990

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For cloud, i am only focused on AWS. AWS, Azure and GCP are the more common public cloud platform. You can look at IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud and Openstack as private clouds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.