Fennel's EDM Playlist (no cheese allowed)

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah got people appreciate ATB sia.
Not ah tiong bu but THAT ATB :o

Hahaha.. ATB saw me through on WKRZ 91.3 while studying for O Levels man.. bought all their albums :D

My fave from ATB! Their vocalist - Tiff Lacey has AMAZING trance vocals.

CSNation

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha.. ATB saw me through on WKRZ 91.3 while studying for O Levels man.. bought all their albums :D

My fave from ATB! Their vocalist - Tiff Lacey has AMAZING trance vocals.

That means you are still a kid.... When I was listening WKRZ I was already wearing office wear :eek:

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Crazy progressive breaks remix of Depeche Mode's Enjoy The Silence. Been my favourite track since I was 14.

Fennel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That means you are still a kid.... When I was listening WKRZ I was already wearing office wear :eek:

HAHA!!! Sort of lah :p Not sure how many people still remember that awesome radio station before it became some generic Top 40s channel. The days of Cascada, ATB, Groove Coverage, The Usual Suspects etc.

Clock

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
up for the day.

anyone went to the progression party recently ?

CSNation

Banned
Reaction score
HAHA!!! Sort of lah :p Not sure how many people still remember that awesome radio station before it became some generic Top 40s channel. The days of Cascada, ATB, Groove Coverage, The Usual Suspects etc.

Old days of trance and euro dance :eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.