Thai Disco regulars?

dodg3vip3r

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally i feel that it is not the place but the ppl that is the difference. Yup, me also dun quite like ah bengs but as long as the live bands are good, nothing else matters to me.

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i always walked past kampong bahru when going to school. many many pubs. are they those with abit of xxxx de? because i always see indo or pina girls inside.

and thai disco low class meh? if you talking about those along geylang, well maybe abit. but dont group all of them under the low class cat lol.

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
i always walked past kampong bahru when going to school. many many pubs. are they those with abit of xxxx de? because i always see indo or pina girls inside.

and thai disco low class meh? if you talking about those along geylang, well maybe abit. but dont group all of them under the low class cat lol.

geylang pubs mostly vietnamese...unless talking abt lookers...which is quite ok too...

ElephantMan

Banned
Reaction score
To each his own...no one ask high class ppl like u to join low class ppl like us mah...at least ah beng like me dun act high class or say ppl low class...u go ur bellini grande lor....i go my thai pubs....

Eh you low class then say yourself low class. Dun try and imply other ppl act
High class. No need to act. Ok la thai disco damn high class. Ah beng is high class

webhoster

Reaction score
high class = house music? exp booze? or golden cheesepie??
if thats the defination of 'high class', then most clubs like zouk, st james, zirca and dbl o etc are low class to me. . stop being a flame bait. . get a life boy. . .go out, have some booze and try your best to get laid.

wahz now do not obstruct ish high krass riaos. . when do not obstruct kor kor ish gona bling me up to high krass??

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
geylang pubs mostly vietnamese...unless talking abt lookers...which is quite ok too...
i last time got go lookers almost every week haha. dont really like the band. i only like the concept of giving tips instead of buyin drinss :D

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
went to Juup in JB last night. went there to look for a friend. The place is spacious and quite big. Alcohol also quite cheap. Did not order but my fren told me 2 bottle of whiskey for MYR588. I saw the poster happy hour 3 bucket of beer only MYR148...cheap sia...it is at New York Hotel...

But the sound system CMI....singers even worse...machiam sing karaoke....but I heard singers there dun need audition, just know the boss can liao...haha....10 female singers and ard 4 male singers...male singer still ok...but none of the female singers can sing...a few even quite tone-deaf one....damn funny...

not very crowded even on friday night

dodg3vip3r

Master Member
Reaction score
went to Juup in JB last night. went there to look for a friend. The place is spacious and quite big. Alcohol also quite cheap. Did not order but my fren told me 2 bottle of whiskey for MYR588. I saw the poster happy hour 3 bucket of beer only MYR148...cheap sia...it is at New York Hotel...

But the sound system CMI....singers even worse...machiam sing karaoke....but I heard singers there dun need audition, just know the boss can liao...haha....10 female singers and ard 4 male singers...male singer still ok...but none of the female singers can sing...a few even quite tone-deaf one....damn funny...

not very crowded even on friday night

Bro chiu nv try the famous new york hotel RM199 package ah? :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.