Tomorrowland 2014

beardyzhang

Reaction score
bought global journey .....

total price around 1k more extra :(

ohhhh, you bought the whole package including air tix and hotel? its really really exx. mind sharing the price details?

just wondering if i can get the "black market tix" at the entrance.

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohhhh, you bought the whole package including air tix and hotel? its really really exx. mind sharing the price details?

u willing to fly all the way there to risk it?
power la you.

ajninknaw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How much did you spend ? Don't mind to share .. I planning for next year..

minimum 2 person for GJ package + dreamville easy tent .

total spent around 7k with credit card fees so 3.5k per person

ajninknaw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if you wanna risk i rather you try viagogo . got chance to get legit tickets there but not sure if name change is possible now .

beardyzhang

Reaction score
minimum 2 person for GJ package + dreamville easy tent .

total spent around 7k with credit card fees so 3.5k per person

wow. Thats exxx. I think the normal tix with easy tent is around 1k sgd. Your 3.5k got include their return air tix?

beardyzhang

Reaction score
if you wanna risk i rather you try viagogo . got chance to get legit tickets there but not sure if name change is possible now .

Sian, I check all kinds of channels to buy the tix liao but all cannot confirm anything one. Lyka risky.

ajninknaw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow. Thats exxx. I think the normal tix with easy tent is around 1k sgd. Your 3.5k got include their return air tix?

yea with air tickets . if you buy it by queueing on the day of release and purchasing the air tickets seperately it will cost like 2.5k . 1k difference .

beardyzhang

Reaction score
yea with air tickets . if you buy it by queueing on the day of release and purchasing the air tickets seperately it will cost like 2.5k . 1k difference .

Yea. Actually 3.5k sounds reasonable with air tix included. Will consider gj next year.

Pls post some pictures and comments on your epic journey. =)

ZacharyA

Reaction score
jealous.... im a fan of ultra and tomorrowland but the price is kinda steep for me... anyone know whats the price like for UMF Miami?

planning for 2015.

beardyzhang

Reaction score
jealous.... im a fan of ultra and tomorrowland but the price is kinda steep for me... anyone know whats the price like for UMF Miami?

planning for 2015.

if you're on a budget why not try umf korea, japan, taiwan? of course it wont be as good as miami but its damn cheap. tix for korea ish only 160 and japan 250.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.