Where to drink during Phase 2?

LonelyStar

Reaction score
As the title suggest la hor, hoping to find some cheap and good places. Can recco some Liquid Buffet also keke, i see the Secretlab Bistro dunno if operating anot

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As the title suggest la hor, hoping to find some cheap and good places. Can recco some Liquid Buffet also keke, i see the Secretlab Bistro dunno if operating anot

I heard Idle bar is pretty decent. You can google for their diff locations.

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score

u wan to tio saman for drinking after 1030pm izzit
u wan to sabo restaurant F&B licence kena gantong becos of your self-fish act?
u wan to also tio saman for breaking safe distancing rule ah?

then go ahead

lancula

Reaction score
u no friends to drink or hangout with then don't sour grape la. people also never say they continue drink after 10.30 what loser.

LonelyStar

Reaction score
Please relax hahaha i only curious got what stuff right now, relax i listen to gahmen no alcohol after 1030

ItStupid

Reaction score
Drink and home with your friends using zoom. Can find cho bu friends to zoom and drink together then like KTV liao lor

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.