[Official] Monster Hunter World discussion thread

Marukoban

Reaction score
This game CE is so expensive ...
I will just wait for PC version, hopefully it won't take long.

Greenworm

Reaction score
Monster-Hunter-world-PS4-Pro.jpg

1k+ sia people starting to offer pre order locally liao i saw!

but it's temping tho!

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am getting PO from funzsquare cos they have very good customer service! :s13:

ordered from them too. but cause of price. :s13: for me peasant so price biggest factor. :(

side track, visited FS for the first time last week. have to say feels very diff from another popular shop near them. :s13: maybe cause the counter staff is auntie uncle. still talk cock with me for awhile. :s13:

DARTHNERD

Master Member
Reaction score
They are quite nice and I always talk to them like 10 to 15 mins about games..
i bought two nintendo switches(1 for me and 1 for my friend) from them

Unforunately I did not get my PS4 slim from them.. However, I get all my PS4 games from them if possible.

ordered from them too. but cause of price. :s13: for me peasant so price biggest factor. :(

side track, visited FS for the first time last week. have to say feels very diff from another popular shop near them. :s13: maybe cause the counter staff is auntie uncle. still talk cock with me for awhile. :s13:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Beta for PS+ members: Dec 9-12

Available starting 9th December, players from around the world can experience three fearsome quests as they join up with other hunters online or take on the beasts alone in the exclusive beta for PlayStation Plus users. Running for three days, hunters participating in the beta can tackle the hungry Great Jagras, a scavenger capable of swallowing other monsters whole, or the fiery and territorial Anjanath, both of which roam the dense and complex eco-system within the Ancient Forest. For those feeling brave enough they can adventure to the desert land of the Wildspire Waste where the armored Barroth can be found lurking in the muddy waters, waiting to unleash its devastating charge attack.

nivlac9

Reaction score
Arghhhhh I’m overseas 😭😭😭

Beta for PS+ members: Dec 9-12

Available starting 9th December, players from around the world can experience three fearsome quests as they join up with other hunters online or take on the beasts alone in the exclusive beta for PlayStation Plus users. Running for three days, hunters participating in the beta can tackle the hungry Great Jagras, a scavenger capable of swallowing other monsters whole, or the fiery and territorial Anjanath, both of which roam the dense and complex eco-system within the Ancient Forest. For those feeling brave enough they can adventure to the desert land of the Wildspire Waste where the armored Barroth can be found lurking in the muddy waters, waiting to unleash its devastating charge attack.

des_kong

Reaction score
I hope the pc version of Monster Hunter will release hopefully in English

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who pre ordered mhw for ps4?

cheapest i saw $69 at the usual suspects

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
who pre ordered mhw for ps4?

cheapest i saw $69 at the usual suspects
This type of game get digital lah. You will be playing it all year long, no need to worry about looking for disc, swapping disc or leaving disc inside the console. Digital is there anytime you want to launch it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.