HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Monster Hunter World discussion thread

Like Tree71Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2018, 08:10 AM   #931

Endemic researchers are the ones giving you palico gadget quest?

Golden wyvern print you mean? That one need to go clear the Limited Bounties by completing the some credentials like killing a certain types of monsters a certain times etc!

Golden egg should just be sold to the vandor for cash!

Also, i know there is an endemic researcher in each area znd i had completed their tasks. How and where to find the 6th researcher to get the golden wyvnian egg?
Greenworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2018, 08:19 AM   #932

Low rank Kirin you need to complete quick chain of low rank optional capture quest which slowly leads up to the actual Kirin quest itself, after clearing low rank kirin, high rank optional and investigation Kirin will start appearing liao

Finish all the capture quest below!

Optional Quest #1 (2 Stars): Snatch the Snatcher (Kulu-Ya-Ku).

Optional Quest #2 (3 Stars): Landing the Landslide Wyvern (Barroth).

Optional Quest #3 (4 Stars): White Monster White Coat (Paolumu).

Optional Quest #4 (5 Stars): Man’s Best Friend (Odogaron).

After finish all these quest, low rank Kirin will be unlocked.

High rank Kirin can either be fought online SOS Optional or investigation quest(Non-tempered and drop high rank kirin Materials) or wait till HR 49 urgent quest the tempered Kirin which not only drops similar high rank kirin materials but also tempered crafting materials.

Kirin is unlocked at which level? I hr42 still don’t have Kirin quest yet.

Last edited by Greenworm; 26-02-2018 at 08:25 AM..
Old 26-02-2018, 08:42 AM   #933
High Supremacy Member

The best gears are always the ones you feel most comfortable in. You wanna go naked and hunt also can, we do that someimes lol
For now, I had equipped with a lvl 3 def jewel, making my overall def at lvl 5, along with att 3 and health boost 2. The rest are like speed sharpening, etc which IMO not that impt for now.

Endemic researchers are the ones giving you palico gadget quest?

Golden wyvern print you mean? That one need to go clear the Limited Bounties by completing the some credentials like killing a certain types of monsters a certain times etc!

Golden egg should just be sold to the vandor for cash!
I alrdy have a few of those prints that were given to me when i clear the tasks in each area. But i read online that there is a 6th researcher and she will thank you for helping out in those 5 areas. In return, she will give you a golden egg, most likely just for sale to $$$. But i cant seem to find her in any 5 areas. Some online sources mention its random, some mention its at a specific place but still dun see her though.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:11 AM   #934
Master Member

nice game yesterday where tempered val haza was killed in about 4 mins with some mad ppl in EDMW

HAHA
Old 26-02-2018, 09:13 AM   #935

I actually had the almost same build as you but half way I swapped out def for guard and later on add uragaan guard for guard up skill

With those two i could block almost everything for now.

For the 6th Researcher you’re talking about, i have to go back and check if I’ve completed anything

For now, I had equipped with a lvl 3 def jewel, making my overall def at lvl 5, along with att 3 and health boost 2. The rest are like speed sharpening, etc which IMO not that impt for now.

I alrdy have a few of those prints that were given to me when i clear the tasks in each area. But i read online that there is a 6th researcher and she will thank you for helping out in those 5 areas. In return, she will give you a golden egg, most likely just for sale to $$$. But i cant seem to find her in any 5 areas. Some online sources mention its random, some mention its at a specific place but still dun see her though.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:35 PM   #936
High Supremacy Member

I dun really guard much with long sword. Prefer to evade. Lol
dennis7w7 likes this.
shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2018, 02:27 PM   #937

I dun really guard much with long sword. Prefer to evade. Lol
Ehh long sword can guard meh
-EnZo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2018, 04:00 PM   #938
High Supremacy Member

Ehh long sword can guard meh
Ok my bad, cant guard with long sword... Got confused with the dual blade in which the game mentions its the only one that cant block.

Anyway, should my affinity be -ve on the weapon, is it based on my armor used, armor skill or the weapon itself?
Old 26-02-2018, 04:13 PM   #939
Master Member

Guys whats next after the tempered kirin/bazel ah...? seems boring now doing random investigations to rank up slowly. (HR 79 now btw)

[URL=http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1668619&page=1&pp=15][B]Anti-ODEX Member Number #217[/B][/URL]
Cokacola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2018, 04:59 PM   #940
Supremacy Member

try different weapons?

Guys whats next after the tempered kirin/bazel ah...? seems boring now doing random investigations to rank up slowly. (HR 79 now btw)
Kwein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2018, 05:30 PM   #941
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ok my bad, cant guard with long sword... Got confused with the dual blade in which the game mentions its the only one that cant block.

Anyway, should my affinity be -ve on the weapon, is it based on my armor used, armor skill or the weapon itself?
dual blade cannot block or guard. only greatsword, gunlance and lance can. lance has the strongest shield in the game and quite good but super slow in attacking.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:08 PM   #942
Arch-Supremacy Member

Speed runs, try different weapons, go collect pets and endemic life, help newbies, get platinum trophy. Wait for g rank release. Lol.
Insatiable_creat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2018, 06:10 PM   #943
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anja tree weapons for eg are already -ve affinity. But higher raw. Didn't come across armor stats that give you negative affinity.
Insatiable_creat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2018, 06:19 PM   #944
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anja tree weapons for eg are already -ve affinity. But higher raw. Didn't come across armor stats that give you negative affinity.
What is good for kirin?
I have forged Kadachi armour for it.

Would weapon from nergi tree do the job?
Lemon Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2018, 06:22 PM   #945
High Supremacy Member

Yeah, i have anja lvl6 weapon, left teostra mane x1 to get max... hmm i think i try the other fire longsword, vaal de. Saw it was +ve.
shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.