HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Monster Hunter World discussion thread

Like Tree73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2018, 03:31 PM   #1201
Arch-Supremacy Member

monster hunter noob here. what do you guys do in early game? whack the assigned mission or just do investigations? I don' know if I have to grind and farm in early game or not? What should I be focusing on?
Just focus on story progression for now.. the armor initially don't need farm one until you get to High Rank.

As you progress with the story, it's more important to find out which weapon style suits you.
straweffigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 02:51 PM   #1202

Where is the best place to buy MHW PC version? My friend lent me his PS4 version and I totally cannot get used to the fact that I need to use the left joystick to adjust my viewing.

I saw from earlier posts some bros here buy from GMG. Is the price shown in USD or SGD?
moveman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 02:53 PM   #1203
Master Member

Where is the best place to buy MHW PC version? My friend lent me his PS4 version and I totally cannot get used to the fact that I need to use the left joystick to adjust my viewing.

I saw from earlier posts some bros here buy from GMG. Is the price shown in USD or SGD?
u left handed? use southpaw?
Runez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #1204

u left handed? use southpaw?
nah was kinda trying only and I've got to return the game to my friend. Are there more MHW gamers on PS4 or PC? since its not corss platform compatible, need to factor in this as a consideration

Though honestly, PC graphics(tried on *ahem* version) like way way better than PS4 graphics.
moveman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 10:48 AM   #1205

i bought my mh digital version i think from the asia psn store, but a bit confused on how the online system work

understand that i need psn+ to play online so,

1. if i get an asia psn+ can i play it with ppl who have a us psn+ ?

2. can my asia mh4 play with US mh4 versions?

3. any groups in here that casually play? looking for ppl to play with bought the game half a year ago but only play like 30mins

thanks!
BABAtheHUM likes this.
moooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 05:06 PM   #1206

3. any groups in here that casually play? looking for ppl to play with bought the game half a year ago but only play like 30mins
1. can. just not cross platform

2. didn't own one. i assume is can also

3. ppl here got discord
Hunters, you can join our discord too.
https://discord.gg/Mbux5Vw
personally i totally stop playing liao. *maybe* back checking for Geralt and ATNerg. and of course back full time for Iceborne. (not hating the game, 450++ hours)
Old 30-12-2018, 12:06 AM   #1207
Master Member

Available now through January 10th, 2019 on Monster Hunter: World (PS4 and Xbox One).
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #1208

anyone here bought the Xbox one Version for MHW?

I preordered from gadget solution an found out it is a USA version. cant buy any DLC or Cosmetic cos it says "Currently unavailable" but if i change my location to USA on my xbox i can see all the items for sale including the samurai armour set.

really sucks if i cant buy the new ICeborn DLC next april-june if it is a paid DLC.

if anyone has solution or bypass to this help me out.

Thanks
adamant58r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:41 AM   #1209

i bought my mh digital version i think from the asia psn store, but a bit confused on how the online system work

understand that i need psn+ to play online so,

thanks!
1. i think can, i used to play R6 Siege with a US PSN+ account and matched with players on ASIA PSN+.

2. according to this reddit, we should be able to. https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunt..._mainly_asian/

3. i dont have a grp, but im looking for hunters! so add me on PSN SIEGEturtle.
BABAtheHUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:43 AM   #1210

I preordered from gadget solution an found out it is a USA version. cant buy any DLC or Cosmetic cos it says "Currently unavailable" but if i change my location to USA on my xbox i can see all the items for sale including the samurai armour set.

really sucks if i cant buy the new ICeborn DLC next april-june if it is a paid DLC.

Thanks
is it easy to match with other players in the SEA region? asking for my bro in law who owns a xbox one.

sorry cant help with the DLC issue. paiseh.
BABAtheHUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:49 PM   #1211

Thanks
MHW for asia region is exclusive to PS4. your only options are to switch to pc/ps4 or get the dlc from US xbox store.
Spectre007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM   #1212

anyone still playing?
this game at HR start to get abit nuts leh
Iostris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #1213

This is such a fantastic game
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.