[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snozzin

Reaction score
anyone here still playing Driveclub and cannot update to 1.07? mine is still 1.06 and when i check for updates it says latest version installed.

anyone have this problem? i'm using asian psn btw.

bloke2529

Reaction score
anyone here still playing Driveclub and cannot update to 1.07? mine is still 1.06 and when i check for updates it says latest version installed.

anyone have this problem? i'm using asian psn btw.

Mine still cannot update either . Asian psn too.

Alpha0

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys ,

any bro know which local shop can i sell my ps4 games to ?
any place that take in games ?

Thanks.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought Winning eleven 2015 :).

So many ppl buying pokemon haha.

googoogaga

Reaction score
Guys, I understand you can't play movies out of external hard drive with ps4 currently and that it is only a software limitation and Sony might chose to enable it whenever it wants. Any ideas or theories on when (if at all) ps4 can start playing movies from external hdd? This would be a deal breaker if I can't use the ps4 to hook up media to my TV set up.

Last edited:

Cedesria

Reaction score
Guys, I understand you can't play movies out of external hard drive with ps4 currently and that it is only a software limitation and Sony might chose to enable it whenever it wants. Any ideas or theories on when (if at all) ps4 can start playing movies from external hdd? This would be a deal breaker if I can't use the ps4 to hook up media to my TV set up.

when i had my ps4, i remember it is able to stream my movies collection from my media library from my NAS. But downside is, it does not accept all formats.

LapCheong

Reaction score
Well.. looks like i'm hooked to trophy collecting again. Haha.
Anyway just realised that even though i got the physical copy of the game, it still takes up about 20gb per game on my console. Which means i have to constantly delete my games after i am done with it so as to clear up the space? Does that mean my save files would be gone too?

ak_angel

Reaction score
Anyway just realised that even though i got the physical copy of the game, it still takes up about 20gb per game on my console. Which means i have to constantly delete my games after i am done with it so as to clear up the space? Does that mean my save files would be gone too?

Unless you delete your Save Data, you won't lose anything. Save Data is separate from Game Data.

If you have PS+, you can configure saves games for each game to turn on or turn off automatic uploading.

speedster4005

Reaction score

That's cache. The system will manage that for you unless it is a digital download. So no need to manuallly manage disk space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.