[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Amazon checkout includes shipping fee to SG total price is usd 476. If amazon ship this order to me the 7% custom gst is inclusive liao right? What other better PS4 options do we have now?

Why got gst huh? I thought gst is only if goods value is over s$600?

ak_angel

Reaction score
bo exciting games to hoot over amazon leh :( thinking about shadow of mordor

Yah nothing interesting for me to hoot too, PS4 game wise. I managed to hoot Shadow of Mordor for $25 yesterday (short time frame). Now the price back to $29.99, same as digital version on US PSN. PSN Black Friday deal sucks.

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what are the best multiplayer games on PS4 right now? if buy games from amazon need to hit $125 then they ship?

ak_angel

Reaction score
This year no more $30 ps plus ah? :(

Don't think will have. Since Amazon this year is Black Friday week (not just the day itself). If have should come out liao.

Last year I bought on Black Friday the day itself around 5pm SG time.

aabeesee

Master Member
Reaction score
Got but expensive one s13

What you hoot liao

I thinking of sunset over drive lol knn
Lololol you funny ya only left with expensive ones by the time reach me think the local shops also sell cheaper. I only buy ds4 so far hahaha got some games in my cart but undecided. If got PS plus I also wanna whack

Sent from GAGT Android App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.