Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-10-2014, 11:33 AM   #1996

Add me in the list too

neoartz / FreeNaDol

Currently playing Shadow of Mordor and Driveclub
Old 27-10-2014, 03:44 PM   #1997

Hey all,

Just bought a PS4 at gamestart. Unfortunately due to the rush, I didn't really get any info for the warranty. .

But I heard that by right itself is a 1 year warranty isit? Haha. Need to register online? There's also an extended warranty available for purchase right? lol.

The set still sitting here no games >_> . Any suggestions for good games or exclusives? (I already have a ps3, a kinda powerful pc and vita)

Sorry if this isn't the right thread
Old 27-10-2014, 03:58 PM   #1998

Hey all,

Just bought a PS4 at gamestart. Unfortunately due to the rush, I didn't really get any info for the warranty. .

But I heard that by right itself is a 1 year warranty isit? Haha. Need to register online? There's also an extended warranty available for purchase right? lol.

The set still sitting here no games >_> . Any suggestions for good games or exclusives? (I already have a ps3, a kinda powerful pc and vita)

You can register the warranty via sony online and they will extend your warrenty with additional 90 days.

You can look at destiny, driveclub, shadow of mordor.
Old 27-10-2014, 04:00 PM   #1999
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hey all,

Warranty have to register online...15 months warranty for local sets...12 months is the warranty and 3 months extended warranty...

For games, it depend on what genre you want...I got driveclub, Disney infinity 2.0, Lego Marvel Superheroes and all the PS+ games...
Old 27-10-2014, 04:20 PM   #2000

You can register the warranty via sony online and they will extend your warrenty with additional 90 days.

You can look at destiny, driveclub, shadow of mordor.
Thanks for the response! I already have Shadows of Mordor on my pc . I heard that destiny is underwhelming though. Looking for more towards RPGs.

Warranty have to register online...15 months warranty for local sets...12 months is the warranty and 3 months extended warranty...

For games, it depend on what genre you want...I got driveclub, Disney infinity 2.0, Lego Marvel Superheroes and all the PS+ games...
Ah okay. I'll be sure to register mine when I get home. Is the extended warranty available for purchase in SG? Or is that an america only thing?

I know this is another noob question, PS4 is region free like PS3 and vita right? lol. Just double checking >_>
Old 27-10-2014, 05:10 PM   #2001
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for the response! I already have Shadows of Mordor on my pc . I heard that destiny is underwhelming though. Looking for more towards RPGs.

Ah okay. I'll be sure to register mine when I get home. Is the extended warranty available for purchase in SG? Or is that an america only thing?

I know this is another noob question, PS4 is region free like PS3 and vita right? lol. Just double checking >_>
Extended warranty only for Singapore only I think...

Yup PS4 is region free...
Old 27-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #2002
High Supremacy Member

Extended warranty only for Singapore only I think...
should be for region... ie SG HK etc etc
Old 27-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #2003
Master Member

@Kiradex: Natural Doctrine & Lords of the Fallen are good :-)

Sent from GAGT Android App
Old 27-10-2014, 08:29 PM   #2004
Supremacy Member

Seems like not much games now.
Old 27-10-2014, 08:31 PM   #2005
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seems like not much games now.
4th november got COD advance warfare!
Old 27-10-2014, 08:37 PM   #2006

@Kiradex: Natural Doctrine & Lords of the Fallen are good :-)

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm contemplating getting lords for the PC though. Cheaper. Lol. and I have natural doctrine for PSVITA. >_> Argh. Really wanna buy a good game. Maybe I'll grab some japanese titles.
Old 27-10-2014, 08:49 PM   #2007
Banned

Is it me only?i find the fifa 15 very hard to play.even got thrash by cpu team 5 nil before. Can we go online and play with real players in singapore?
Old 27-10-2014, 08:50 PM   #2008
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is it me only?i find the fifa 15 very hard to play.even got thrash by cpu team 5 nil before. Can we go online and play with real players in singapore?

My friend own the AI players, go online play, kenna trash left right up down

Would suggest you practice more before attempting online play or you will throw you controller in frustration
Old 27-10-2014, 09:32 PM   #2009
Master Member

Kiradex: then wait a bit, next month got Dragon Age. Woohoo!

Old 27-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #2010
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm contemplating getting lords for the PC though. Cheaper. Lol. and I have natural doctrine for PSVITA. >_> Argh. Really wanna buy a good game. Maybe I'll grab some japanese titles.
If wan RPG then why not get D3 Ultimate Evil edition? Its said to be the best version of the game.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.