HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Like Tree715Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2014, 02:50 PM   #2026
Master Member

Wow, didn't know have official PS4 thread.

I'm only on D3 EEE. So far, I wanna warn all of you who are not aware.

PLEASE REGULARLY BACKUP YOUR DATA MANUALLY

If I'm not wrong, there was a recent hotfix that can cause some glitches, like equipment not showing in loadout, legendary gem level reset etc. So, having a backup save may help if there is any issue although the problem is usually fixed when you turn on and off the D3 application or PS4.

Then there's the PS4 firmware update that kinda messes the auto upload to cloud or something. I think you may have to be in standby mode? But whatever, it's better to be consistent in saving your save files manually.

The reaosn is because I got screwed by these 2 aspects and had to grind the game again.

On other topics, I can't wait for GTA V and The Crew, despite The Crew's graphic being last gen.
how to manually backup the save file? don't see any save files on ps4 unlike in ps3. just go into settings and transfer save data into usb is it?
Old 28-10-2014, 03:07 PM   #2027
High Supremacy Member

This is the most realistic soccer game ever made. Just now i accidentally press slide tackle in opponent box and refree awarded me a penalty. Wtf?did i just do a diving just now? Hahaha and there are various ways to score goals instead of the past fifa series. Best game ever.
yea... more deflected goals too
Old 28-10-2014, 07:25 PM   #2028

V2.0 updated , now trying to get someone to try share play
Old 28-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #2029

My set recently keep ejecting disc randomly, does anyone here got it too?. Should i send my set back to sony for exchange? Lol
Old 28-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #2030
Supremacy Member

Alot of ppl updated to new firmware 2.0, they are facing issues!

Cannot connect to PSN.
Standby cannot work. Went into standby mode, PS4 cannot turn on anymore.

OMG ppl posted on the net. Really anot?
Old 28-10-2014, 08:44 PM   #2031
Supremacy Member

My set recently keep ejecting disc randomly, does anyone here got it too?. Should i send my set back to sony for exchange? Lol
This is the common issue with PS4 if u do a search online.
If under warranty, please exchange asap!
Old 28-10-2014, 09:31 PM   #2032

This is the most realistic soccer game ever made. Just now i accidentally press slide tackle in opponent box and refree awarded me a penalty. Wtf?did i just do a diving just now? Hahaha and there are various ways to score goals instead of the past fifa series. Best game ever.
I find FIFA15 harder to play due to : speed play. It is all about speed speed speed. And it is even harder to defend against speed players due to the defense mechanism
Old 28-10-2014, 10:39 PM   #2033
Supremacy Member

add me to pia fifa15 together lor. my psn for asia is orlengtao2.

For this version of fifa, i've to outscore people. usually match end like 5-3, 3-1, 4-4

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultima...psQgCnLwIS:ps3
weixiang80 likes this.
Old 28-10-2014, 10:40 PM   #2034
Supremacy Member

I find FIFA15 harder to play due to : speed play. It is all about speed speed speed. And it is even harder to defend against speed players due to the defense mechanism
speed is not everything. I'll say it really depends on your style of play. I'm a passer and i always try to pack my midfield and control the ball.
Old 28-10-2014, 11:19 PM   #2035

Alot of ppl updated to new firmware 2.0, they are facing issues!

Cannot connect to PSN.
Standby cannot work. Went into standby mode, PS4 cannot turn on anymore.

OMG ppl posted on the net. Really anot?
I off my set completely but i never try the stand by mode and I have no issue connecting to psn

Last edited by bloke2529; 28-10-2014 at 11:29 PM..
Old 29-10-2014, 12:50 PM   #2036

Can any bros who have PS4 & PSV help me on smth?

For example, when i'm outside with wifi, can i play the games on my ps4?

Does the ps4 needs to be on or standby? The games which is available have to be digital copy or disk de also can?

Am thinking to buy the PSV as mainly can play games when outside also but am unsure on the many details.

Thanks alot.

Old 29-10-2014, 12:55 PM   #2037
Arch-Supremacy Member

how to manually backup the save file? don't see any save files on ps4 unlike in ps3. just go into settings and transfer save data into usb is it?
Under Settings, go to Application Saved Data.

Choose "Save data in Storage Space" and then you can either upload it to Cloud (if you have a PS+ subscription) or you can save it to a USB storage device.

But make sure to read before accepting or declining anything because I find some of the words and terms used to be confusing.

Kns, these developers should just allow us to keep more than 1 save files instead of making us overwrite data.
Old 29-10-2014, 01:20 PM   #2038

Can any bros who have PS4 & PSV help me on smth?

For example, when i'm outside with wifi, can i play the games on my ps4?

Does the ps4 needs to be on or standby? The games which is available have to be digital copy or disk de also can?

Am thinking to buy the PSV as mainly can play games when outside also but am unsure on the many details.

Thanks alot.

I have both, I guess what u talking about is remote play.. the answer is no, once u r out of your home router u can't play.. the connection is PS4 -> router -> psv. Other option is purchase game with cross play, cross play is cheaper whereby u have already purchased another copy doesn't matter in digital or hard copy. But do download your cross save before u leave house, if not u unable to retrieve back your last play.
Old 29-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #2039
High Supremacy Member

I had that....

just shut down completely n unplug... wait a few minutes and try again.

(the reason to wait few minutes is because I believe the PS4 stores some charge for awhile.)
Old 29-10-2014, 01:36 PM   #2040

Bdestiny driveclub(can't remember the actual nick)

Can I view while you race driveclub?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.