[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent87

Reaction score
New PS4 colour just announced a few minutes ago.

Playstation 20th Anniversary Edition (PS1 grey)

B363VldCMAAYg13.jpg

ps420l9im6.png

Do you think singapore gonna release this?
Anyone gonna hook?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wonder which game need camera to play? I think so far only seen one is nba2k15, to scan your face in for custom player creation buy I do to play basketball games... What other games uses cam?

think ps4 have not released games that need camera.

asdsieg

Reaction score
actually if you keep playing, very soon you will get used to it. At first i play also very hard.

okok will try some fps game when my ps4 come

those under yamato shipping from shopitree

think can expect another delay cos this is from yamato's website

"
We apologise that pickup request for today is temporary suspended due to overwhelming request. Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Pls call our hotline to speak to our Customer Service Officers for enquiry. "

anyway my tracking number not found in their database also

same sia. i tot today come . i wait and wait. in the end the tracking number also not found.. u got try ask them when the earliest they will ship ? if not tmr i go out liao . don wan holidays stay home for ps4 then no come. haha :s13::s13::s13:

LapCheong

Reaction score
Guys how to know to create US psn account ah? Planning to get 3 months ps+ try try, but read online that we should make a US account insteas of asia one.
and any difference anot ah between asia and US account?

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys how to know to create US psn account ah? Planning to get 3 months ps+ try try, but read online that we should make a US account insteas of asia one.
and any difference anot ah between asia and US account?

Use a US address to create an US account.
Uses different psn store. (US got more games/offers/ps+ games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.