[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tot when u activate to a account. it will be tied to that?

I know can switch account. but your psn account need u to activate the ps4 ma. did your activate? thanks for your help!

You can activate and deactivate anytime. You activate as primary to enjoy ps plus benefits (if you have plus) and play games purchased from ps store using this account. Any other accounts on the same ps4 will enjoy the same benefits.

- 1 psn account can activate 1 ps4 as primary ps4.
- 1 ps4 can be activated as primary ps4 by 16 psn account/profiles

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont understand
just login then activate
dont like deactivate.

it's r1 just that some games put all region

got the ang mo logo at bottom left

NBA2K15.jpg

I mean my psn account will ask me activate my ps4, u mean can deactivate it next time? it will not tied to my account forever right? :s13:

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can activate and deactivate anytime. You activate as primary to enjoy ps plus benefits (if you have plus) and play games purchased from ps store using this account. Any other accounts on the same ps4 will enjoy the same benefits.

- 1 psn account can activate 1 ps4 as primary ps4.
- 1 ps4 can be activated as primary ps4 by 16 psn account/profiles

u answer everything i need in one shot!

haha. so i will activate it on my us psn since im going to use ps+ on us.

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where's the cheapest to get ps4 + extra controller + fifa15?

Sent from GAGT Android App

Taunee

Reaction score
Is there any website or another forum beside EDMW that you all are in to find particular game section to add as friend and play together? Playing game without friend is really boring.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any website or another forum beside EDMW that you all are in to find particular game section to add as friend and play together? Playing game without friend is really boring.

eh.... gameaxis
:s12::s12:

Taunee

Reaction score
I also order the controller at 39USD haha.
But the item already reach SG but still can write Carrier delay. Why like this ar?

Taunee

Reaction score
Anyway..

If you all don't want to use Playstation to reply chat. You guy can download the official Playstation Apps on your phone to reply, more easy to type and don't need to go home screen. Can just reply from phone and play game at the same time.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I also order the controller at 39USD haha.
But the item already reach SG but still can write Carrier delay. Why like this ar?

US got some disaster thing and BF sales

I got 38 controllers that ppl longpang me :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.