[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You cannot buy off from the shelf. Sunapee only limited to around 15 sets (I think) only. To get it, you need to participate the contest in order to buy.

Sent from GAGT Android App

need to join istagram contest and get ppl to like your entry. no point since its only just a colour change and you have to buy at sony retail price not as if they are giving free.

Reaction score
fifa 15 got demo bo?

how come i cannot find the demo in playstation store de ....
winning eleven got fifa like dont have... just walk to tampines centry square lah they are putting one ps4 outside for people to press, gamextreme is the shop i am refering to

Reaction score
need to join istagram contest and get ppl to like your entry. no point since its only just a colour change and you have to buy at sony retail price not as if they are giving free.

Lol if you all really like it grey colour so much go buy the sticker and paste loh

https://dbrand.com/shop/playstation-4

I can get it printed way cheaper than the above site but not 3M one. if you are interested pm me, i arrange for you.

Last edited:

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buying an actual limited edition console and buying a plain black one and skinning it are different things.

btw remember to claim your free games guys. a mistake in my previous post, its free for all, you dont need to have ps+. claim it today.

US & UK region:
pvz ps4
nfs mw vita
mirror edge ps3

SG & JP region:
pvz ps4
nfs mw vita

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol if you all really like it grey colour so much go buy the sticker and paste loh

https://dbrand.com/shop/playstation-4

I can get it printed way cheaper than the above site but not 3M one. if you are interested pm me, i arrange for you.

trying to promote your services issit?

when did i ever say i want to buy limited edition console lol

buying an actual limited edition console and buying a plain black one and skinning it are different things.

he just finding an opportunity to promote his services.

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
seems like if you downloaded those free ea games before PSX ends you keep them forever, so i advise everyone to download it

Reaction score
too bad this one is not sales thread.

ok not here to quarrel or anything. the website is someone elses, i am only suggesting i can find cheaper privately if we got the numbers, nothing else.

Bro 269, how do i download the plant vs zombie free? i dont see anything on playstation store leh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like if you downloaded those free ea games before PSX ends you keep them forever, so i advise everyone to download it

yes, you get to keep them forever. quite rare i think, the last time they gave away free games was as a compensation for the psn outage years back.

anwyay, just to remind again. if you want to add games to your account for systems that you currently do not own, just access the store from your pc or mobile and you will be able to do so. this applies to the monthly ps+ games as well. so if you have yet to purchase a ps4 but you already have an existing ps+ subscription, might as well add them to your account first :)

http://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

for those who cannot find pvz. make sure you type 'plants' instead of 'plant' in the search bar :o

Reaction score
anwyay, just to remind again. if you want to add games to your account for systems that you currently do not own, just access the store from your pc or mobile and you will be able to do so. this applies to the monthly ps+ games as well. so if you have yet to purchase a ps4 but you already have an existing ps+ subscription, might as well add them to your account first :)

oh... i should just download all PSV free games first....wasted all the free games in the past few months...

Reaction score
activating all these licence is such a chores... going thru all the vita game on my ps3...download cancel download cancel.. spend one hour plus liao haven play a game =.=

Reaction score
the website giving me alot of problem. like down or something.

Any one want to do destiny? weekly not done on 3 characters yet :s22:

Reaction score
the crew beta dunno why cannot play liao...cannot log on to ubisoft since yesterday did they closed off the beta already?

Reaction score
Anyone interested to share GTA V digital version with me? We pay 50% each, and share the game. Digital games max 2 user can log in at same time. Pm me if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.