[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

julietta

Master Member
Reaction score
Can't be leh. I share one us account w my friend. When he login de system auto log me out

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the website giving me alot of problem. like down or something.

Any one want to do destiny? weekly not done on 3 characters yet :s22:

add me lor...i damm kpo one help pp on strike night also....but noone wants to help on VOG cos i only 29+Titan..

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is Japan set voltage same as local set? I very gian the 20th anniversary set leh.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
I got my copy of Guilty Gear yesterday. Graphics are very nice and the fighting is very smooth. However, this is my first time playing a GG game and I'm not that good at fighting games. :o

I think mine could be JPN copy because the game is in Japanese and you need to download the update for it to become English.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
You mean for PS4, we can share the games (2 accounts) like PS3 anymore?

paiseh shakemoneytree for brevity

yeah last time ps3 can 5 accounts
think they change T & C

for digital downloads, even after download, only one "person" can be online at a time and the account has to be activated as main account (the account only can be activated on one account)

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
I got my copy of Guilty Gear yesterday. Graphics are very nice and the fighting is very smooth. However, this is my first time playing a GG game and I'm not that good at fighting games. :o

I think mine could be JPN copy because the game is in Japanese and you need to download the update for it to become English.

Lai lai, let's play togther. PSN? :s12: You using stick or controller? Yup, this is the jp version, eng version will be out next week.

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
paiseh shakemoneytree for brevity

yeah last time ps3 can 5 accounts
think they change T & C

for digital downloads, even after download, only one "person" can be online at a time and the account has to be activated as main account (the account only can be activated on one account)

I see, this also applied to DLC like addtional Street fighter costumes as well? :sad:

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey add me also. lol I want to do VOG.

Shakemoneytree my weapon still not good enough to do nightfall, still need people help. Now aday see you online play GTA V.

add me lor....mine is max VC, IB, Vex, faithbringer, just got atheon epilogue yesterday from helping 1 group completed VOG normal. if free i always help pp do nightfall to see what weapons drop they get. alway fun and jealous

GT - jokerwho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.