[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

magzup

Reaction score
Hi guys i will be going hong kong this week. How is the ps4 game price in hk? Cheaper than spore ma? Any place to recommend to check on their gaming shop and stuff? Thanks

Taunee

Reaction score
add me lor....mine is max VC, IB, Vex, faithbringer, just got atheon epilogue yesterday from helping 1 group completed VOG normal. if free i always help pp do nightfall to see what weapons drop they get. alway fun and jealous

GT - jokerwho

Ok adding you now...

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Hi guys i will be going hong kong this week. How is the ps4 game price in hk? Cheaper than spore ma? Any place to recommend to check on their gaming shop and stuff? Thanks

It depends on shop to shop. Most of the prices are the same or even higher than those in SG. However, you can still find some games cheaper than us if you look hard enough. Their PS4 controller and charging dock can also get cheaper than us.

I only tried Golden Computer Arcade. That time I went there in June, there's actually not a lot of PS4 stuff, mostly PC stuff so you need to look hard. Maybe there are better places elsewhere, I don't know.

Taunee

Reaction score
play game lousy ok as long as we enjoy....not like me ****** 2 friend bcos i not level 30 they refuse to play w me on VOG...now stop talking liao

play game till so serious ? hahaha. we need 3 more people to do VOG. But nv run VOG before dunno need how long.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play game till so serious ? hahaha. we need 3 more people to do VOG. But nv run VOG before dunno need how long.

to both of them is serious business like some edmwer here damm serious cannot joke.

aiya goto destinylfg.net can have pp play liao...damm fun, but stuck damm tulan lor. i see if can find check point we skip , need at least 4 experience pp else suck thumb cos 2 boss damm kuai lan..

esle i make a night fall run with you, 2 pax can liao. u got mix best else just follow me and i help you get rewards lol

Taunee

Reaction score
to both of them is serious business like some edmwer here damm serious cannot joke.

aiya goto destinylfg.net can have pp play liao...damm fun, but stuck damm tulan lor. i see if can find check point we skip , need at least 4 experience pp else suck thumb cos 2 boss damm kuai lan..

esle i make a night fall run with you, 2 pax can liao. u got mix best else just follow me and i help you get rewards lol

nightfall everytime do with shakemoneytree. But i still need help haha. anyway now dont need too much material to upgrade exotic weapon.

magzup

Reaction score
It depends on shop to shop. Most of the prices are the same or even higher than those in SG. However, you can still find some games cheaper than us if you look hard enough. Their PS4 controller and charging dock can also get cheaper than us.

I only tried Golden Computer Arcade. That time I went there in June, there's actually not a lot of PS4 stuff, mostly PC stuff so you need to look hard. Maybe there are better places elsewhere, I don't know.

thanks for your info. I go beo beo when im there

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nightfall everytime do with shakemoneytree. But i still need help haha. anyway now dont need too much material to upgrade exotic weapon.

i do nightfall to see if can get exotic weapon lor. last week i helped 2 guys, 1 kana the IceBreaker and another kana the PS4 exclusive hand canon, both happy like **** lol

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
Sold my black ps4 to buy the white ps4 Christmas bundle. With extended warranty, the warranty becomes 2 years 3 mths. Very good!

Now I just need to sell away my little big planet 3 and all the other games cuz I don't really like to play that type.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's this white ps4 christmas bundle?
Any info on it?

Thanks

Sold my black ps4 to buy the white ps4 Christmas bundle. With extended warranty, the warranty becomes 2 years 3 mths. Very good!

Now I just need to sell away my little big planet 3 and all the other games cuz I don't really like to play that type.

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sell me future son cheap lo haha

Taunee

Reaction score
i do nightfall to see if can get exotic weapon lor. last week i helped 2 guys, 1 kana the IceBreaker and another kana the PS4 exclusive hand canon, both happy like **** lol

I also wan exotic primary weapon :( I only got Fusion Rifle last weekend from Xur.

Reaction score

aiya goto destinylfg.net can have pp play liao...damm fun, but stuck damm tulan lor. i see if can find check point we skip , need at least 4 experience pp else suck thumb cos 2 boss damm kuai lan

I play destiny ORD mood Liao leh . If I never online you won't Dulan one hor?

Reaction score
No lah I abit don't want to play that game Liao. So dumb go buy with season pass most expensive game ever....play few days sian Liao but so many daily force myself to come back every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.