[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. Gian buy arcade stick sia.. That SF5 trailer.. Dunno Marvel Vs Capcom will come out ps4 not

japanese fighting games on a decline over the past decade liao leh. last time buy the stick play SF4 and Blazblue only then become white elephant. Unless si peh hardcore pak fighting games online very frequently otherwise very wasted. 1 hand can count how many games that stick can be used for.

maur_james

Reaction score
Are there any good car racing game to recommend?

Don't know when will Gran Turismo be launched for PS4...

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
japanese fighting games on a decline over the past decade liao leh. last time buy the stick play SF4 and Blazblue only then become white elephant. Unless si peh hardcore pak fighting games online very frequently otherwise very wasted. 1 hand can count how many games that stick can be used for.

I bought before.. Ex sia. end up i also sell it :s13: Guess gian nia won't buy..

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
try using by search in PSN
if you found it and see got price that means you're late, the offer was until PSX ends and i guess it's over already

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in other news

driveclub weather update is out. time to go back and play somemore :o

lrktms.gif

mzeeim.gif

Last edited:

Bloodcrave

Reaction score
yeah i know, just didn't expect to be down whole day
this early morning i went to try log in cannot liao thought by now sure fine, wanna test pvz since i left it to install last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.