[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GTA 5 fun la
but if got on ps3 liao then is up to you le

gta v is for online. they going to add the part for robbing banks and heists. warm up 1st robbing banks and heists before going for battlefield hardline.

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best is have friend. Cause for Raid and Nightfall there will be no player joining you randomly. No world chat also, So quite hard to find people to raid together. But here got alot pro you can ask them help you.

wah like this means i cannot buy liao. Depend on frds to do stuffs reminds me of WoW raids can wait until erection lose steam.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
gta v is for online. they going to add the part for robbing banks and heists. warm up 1st robbing banks and heists before going for battlefield hardline.

those have on ps3, some of them wouldnt buy the ps4 versions
not everybody is like me leh lol

Taunee

Reaction score
wah like this means i cannot buy liao. Depend on frds to do stuffs reminds me of WoW raids can wait until erection lose steam.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

Haha the raid need only 6 person. Just add a few people here you should be able to get 6 person. Overall still depend you like the game anot.

Haha i know but i paiseh lei lvl 1 join all those pro level

nvm very easy to rush to lvl 20. After that just farm for weapon to increase your light level.

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who play evil within already? Knn the game sibei scary leh especially playing during night:(

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow graphics are so good

in other news

driveclub weather update is out. time to go back and play somemore :o

lrktms.gif

mzeeim.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.