[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taunee

Reaction score
Dragon Age Inquisition is seriously fun. Played until almost 4am during the weekend. Not even The Last Of Us can keep me awake for so long.

What is the cheapest price to get Dragon Age now ? Waiting for Rakuten give me some Discount so i can buy from shopitree

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
roughly when coming out ?

no idea lol but knowing those series like Skyrim / Mass Effect / Dragon Age these kind sure got a truckload of DLC content then give u the GOTY. Maybe 1 year later? i got some PC and PS3 backlogs to clear so probably sidetrack play other games first ba.

HelloEarth

Reaction score
Wow 4am. How's the game like? Similar to skyrim?

To me, it is quite similar to Skyrim. Open world. Lots of things to do and discover, and can roam about quite freely. Very different from Dragon Age Origins (I did not play the 2nd part) where the path is quite straightforward.

Taunee

Reaction score
Wth. Destiny this week nightfall need expansion.

Sent from GAGT Android App

colourwater

Reaction score
Guys, my PS4 GTA 5 R3 button layout is X button for confirm and O for back. Can GTA owner confirm if this is normal for R3 version? I can't get use to this setting, thinking to sell it away. And go back to PS3 GTA.

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can ps4 lie flat instead of standing up?

Thinking of getting the white xmas bundle but i only want to play pes football

Lao Uncle

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone got the auto disc ejecting error?

It getting quite frustrating to get that during a long game run and have to restart.
It seem pretty common error when I google it.
The best solution PS can give is to shutdown for 10 mins before starting up again. :s22:

blueodyssey

Reaction score
Guys, my PS4 GTA 5 R3 button layout is X button for confirm and O for back. Can GTA owner confirm if this is normal for R3 version? I can't get use to this setting, thinking to sell it away. And go back to PS3 GTA.

Mine GTA5 PS4 X button is to confirm and O for back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.