[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got the auto disc ejecting error?

It getting quite frustrating to get that during a long game run and have to restart.
It seem pretty common error when I google it.
The best solution PS can give is to shutdown for 10 mins before starting up again. :s22:

I got the issue before.... searched online and found the below diy solution

Re: PS4 ejecting disc on its own
Options
Jan 18, 2014 @ 08:20
Actually I found that it isnt really so much the update that will solve your problem, you need to look up how to remove a stuck disc online, follow that procedure except instead of ejecting a stuck disc just tighten the screw that you would usually turn to eject it with.

The problem seems to be that that screw is loose and making the PS4 think there is a disc in the tray at times already, hence why it ejects and beeps etc...

I have done this on advice from Sony now and it has 100% solved the issue. You will jsut need a small philips head screw driver and within 5 mins you will be sorted.

Instruction below. Turn the screw clockwise instead in this case.
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5061/~/ps4%3A-manually-eject-a-stuck-disc

Works for me. :)

blueodyssey

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Seems like rockstar change the button setting for all GTA R3 to R1 layout.

I have not much problem with this since I have never played on PS3. But i have serious problem trying to aim and shoot while driving. Have to control the car, have to focus, have to aim, have to shoot. So many buttons to control at the same time.... wth.

colourwater

Reaction score
I have not much problem with this since I have never played on PS3. But i have serious problem trying to aim and shoot while driving. Have to control the car, have to focus, have to aim, have to shoot. So many buttons to control at the same time.... wth.

Driveby is quite difficult, and somehow there is a bug, sometime I can't shoot while driving, its irritating when that happens.

Btw last year I have completed GTA 5 on xbox360 and then I switch to PS3 for GTA online. Had a hard time adjusting to the PS3 R3 button X and O layout. Now I have to go back to R1 layout, really tired of this fixed region button setting. Why can't they just let us change the configuration.

hazardous

Reaction score
Hi bros, is the christmas bundle worth it? I'm also thinking of getting the camera (@$88) and psn membership ($50 per year?), so total will be $760+. Regretted missing out on the Rakuten deal few days back (20%), but that one came without games.

Also, does it make a difference if I buy from Sony store or some other game shops?

Taunee

Reaction score
Hi bros, is the christmas bundle worth it? I'm also thinking of getting the camera (@$88) and psn membership ($50 per year?), so total will be $760+. Regretted missing out on the Rakuten deal few days back (20%), but that one came without games.

Also, does it make a difference if I buy from Sony store or some other game shops?

Christmas got how many free games ?

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Might want to consider this?

PS4_LBP3_BOX_s.png

$649
Also includes
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son (digital)
  • Escape Plan (digital)
  • RESOGUN (digital)
  • 1-year extended warranty service (so total is 12mths + 3mths + 12mths = 27mths)

For ps+, get the us version from amazon instead.

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

qisahn pay cash will give you $20 store credit for next purchase. not bad ?

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score

Personally I think the Xmas bundle is a good deal, especially if you like the games that are bundled with it. You will be hard pressed to find a better deal without going through many loops. At least this one you can just go out and get it now hassle free.

I already have 3 of the games given (LBP3, Second Son & Resogun) and I like all of them.

hazardous

Reaction score
Might want to consider this?

PS4_LBP3_BOX_s.png

$649
Also includes
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son (digital)
  • Escape Plan (digital)
  • RESOGUN (digital)
  • 1-year extended warranty service (so total is 12mths + 3mths + 12mths = 27mths)

For ps+, get the us version from amazon instead.

Ya, thats the deal I'm looking at. So it makes no difference to buy it from Sony store or other game shop right?

Funny thing is I remember the guy from Bugis Sony store telling me to top up $50 for the camera, but when I went to Nex sony, they said its $88. I might have heard wrongly though.

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, thats the deal I'm looking at. So it makes no difference to buy it from Sony store or other game shop right?

Funny thing is I remember the guy from Bugis Sony store telling me to top up $50 for the camera, but when I went to Nex sony, they said its $88. I might have heard wrongly though.

if you lucked out and sold all the games it comes with and buy back watever games u actually wanted, very worth it.

hazardous

Reaction score
can't sell leh.. coz only one game (little big planet i think) is disc, the rest are preloaded into the ps4. This is according to the game shop la. :(

Anyway, thanks bros! I'll go get the pack later.

One more question about the PS+, I read through the thread and came to the following conclusion

- US PS+ is better, got more frequent updates and freebies.
- To get US PS+, need to do a bit of sidetracking and register via 3rd party.
- All games are region free, but if I buy a local game in Singapore, I will have to sign in using my local PS+ account to get updates and DLCs? Can someone confirm this? kamsia kamsia!

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't sell leh.. coz only one game (little big planet i think) is disc, the rest are preloaded into the ps4. This is according to the game shop la. :(

Anyway, thanks bros! I'll go get the pack later.

One more question about the PS+, I read through the thread and came to the following conclusion

- US PS+ is better, got more frequent updates and freebies.
- To get US PS+, need to do a bit of sidetracking and register via 3rd party.
- All games are region free, but if I buy a local game in Singapore, I will have to sign in using my local PS+ account to get updates and DLCs? Can someone confirm this? kamsia kamsia!

I think the 3 digital games are download codes lah.
- US PS+ is better due to the more ps+ discounts, store also got more games and dlcs
- US PS+ buy from amazon. (Amazon.com: 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]: Video Games)
- You can buy the DLC for local games (R3) from SG PS Store. You just need to create a SG PSN Account. No need PS+ at all. Updates does not require PS+ also.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does Sony shop provide CC 0% installment plan?

Yes they do.

Installment plans are only available for eligible credit cards issued locally with selected Banks. Installment plans are only available for total spending of $500 and above in a single invoice. Installment period are available in 6, 12 and 24 months. For more T&C for installment, please check with counter staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.