[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't sell leh.. coz only one game (little big planet i think) is disc, the rest are preloaded into the ps4. This is according to the game shop la. :(

Anyway, thanks bros! I'll go get the pack later.

One more question about the PS+, I read through the thread and came to the following conclusion

- US PS+ is better, got more frequent updates and freebies.
- To get US PS+, need to do a bit of sidetracking and register via 3rd party.
- All games are region free, but if I buy a local game in Singapore, I will have to sign in using my local PS+ account to get updates and DLCs? Can someone confirm this? kamsia kamsia!

Then sell the LBP3 and get Dragon Age or GTA V etc.

If i recall correctly, u can register by visiting the US PSN website and use a US address. The US address just anyhow hoot like use your Comgateway or 65Daigou United States address if necessary. Been a few years since i last done that :(

You can just simply login using your registered email, the region your PSN belongs to is already pegged during your online registration. The console doesnt care. DLC and price change in the digital products will be reflected automatically when you surf the PSN store. You won't be asked whether the Store to be displayed in Asian or US context.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who buy ps4 from rakuten last week, have the points been added to your rakuten account yet?

hazardous

Reaction score
Then sell the LBP3 and get Dragon Age or GTA V etc.

If i recall correctly, u can register by visiting the US PSN website and use a US address. The US address just anyhow hoot like use your Comgateway or 65Daigou United States address if necessary. Been a few years since i last done that :(

You can just simply login using your registered email, the region your PSN belongs to is already pegged during your online registration. The console doesnt care. DLC and price change in the digital products will be reflected automatically when you surf the PSN store. You won't be asked whether the Store to be displayed in Asian or US context.

Hi bro, meaning I only need to have one psn account (US)? And how to buy the gift card from amazon? I tried going to the website but it says only valid for customers living in the US..

Last edited:

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, meaning I only need to have one psn account (US)? And how to buy the gift card from amazon? I tried going to the website but it says only valid for customers living in the US..

Yeah u only need 1 US PSN account that you will mainly be playing on. You can probably create 1 Asia PSN account its FOC anyway although i didnt have so far i never find a need to.

When you pay for your PS+ you will peg it to your US account. You just need the shipping address to be a US address thats all, you will purchase the Digital Code version after payment u can see the code in your amazon account. If u need a US shipping address just the one from your Comgateway or Borderlinx whichever u have.

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
Might want to consider this?

PS4_LBP3_BOX_s.png

$649
Also includes
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son (digital)
  • Escape Plan (digital)
  • RESOGUN (digital)
  • 1-year extended warranty service (so total is 12mths + 3mths + 12mths = 27mths)

For ps+, get the us version from amazon instead.

Yea, this bundle is quite worth it if you got play the game that come with it... Quite tempted to pick 1 up when seeing them stacking up in Sony Store...:o

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Might want to consider this?

PS4_LBP3_BOX_s.png

$649
Also includes
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • inFAMOUS: Second Son (digital)
  • Escape Plan (digital)
  • RESOGUN (digital)
  • 1-year extended warranty service (so total is 12mths + 3mths + 12mths = 27mths)

For ps+, get the us version from amazon instead.

Wow. This is really worth it plus games. Esp the 2 years warranty given.

hazardous

Reaction score
Quick question, is there any advantage between buying from Sony store or a game shop like zepy games for this promo? Both places seem like offering the same things leh

Sent from GAGT Android App

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick question, is there any advantage between buying from Sony store or a game shop like zepy games for this promo? Both places seem like offering the same things leh

Sent from GAGT Android App

normally zepy selling slightly cheaper. sony selling at retail price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.