[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
If u want to pay using credit card or through CC installment, then official Sony retail shop.

I ever bought a ps3 from other game shop and ended up the ps3 is actually HK version which don't allow me to register under Singapore warranty. But I have no complaints lah as that was the only scarlet red slim version ps3 I could find. Most shops are selling super slim ps3...

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
If u want to pay using credit card or through CC installment, then official Sony retail shop.

I ever bought a ps3 from other game shop and ended up the ps3 is actually HK version which don't allow me to register under Singapore warranty. But I have no complaints lah as that was the only scarlet red slim version ps3 I could find. Most shops are selling super slim ps3...

actually sony entertainment account got bug
HK can be registered as local warranty

perhaps that set is not local set :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.