[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah piang. Those who play evil within, you all got tensed up anot. Kns the game really not simple..

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
arrived ytd
later or tonight I play :o

Not bad game! especially when you play during night time + earbud . Thrills all the way. I play halfway til buay tahan liao:s13:

Yyk got review on battlefield 4? Moi play cod:aw awhile sell riao. Too futuristic..

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sony jin generous

upping the prize pool for capcom cup to 500k next year

for comparison, this year one the prize pool is 50k, while sf4 during evo was 30k iirc

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not bad game! especially when you play during night time + earbud . Thrills all the way. I play halfway til buay tahan liao:s13:

Yyk got review on battlefield 4? Moi play cod:aw awhile sell riao. Too futuristic..

FPS pls use keyboard mouse to play on pc la lol

vivalarave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not hard but needs practice to control 2 axis with each thumb.

Half the time u zhua is bobo de.

Sent from GAGT Android App

blue_yoghurt

Reaction score
Just received from rakuten. Ps4, 2xcontrollers and camera. No games. $584. Post by Yamato $11 iirc. Post by SP $8.50?

Anyway opened up and think is HK version from march. Shouldn't have warranty issues hor?

Anyone know where I can get the just dance for ps4 for cheap? Preown ok.

Anyone else with this issue? I bought from this shopitree as well. Description writes Singapore model with 12 mths warranty sony singapore. but when i received the item it states explicitly on the box that warranty only valid in hongkong..

Anyone tried getting the warranty for PS4 from this shop before?

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone else with this issue? I bought from this shopitree as well. Description writes Singapore model with 12 mths warranty sony singapore. but when i received the item it states explicitly on the box that warranty only valid in hongkong..

Anyone tried getting the warranty for PS4 from this shop before?

call gamemartz and ask them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.