[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean use the promo code on Funzcentre?

yep funzcentre and another online rakuten shop with P something. I got mine from ShopItree before this cancelling stuff and my friend got from the other shop. FunzCentre shld be good as quite reputable and the boss is very friendly

edit : I not working for funxcentre and the other shop is Perks Avenue

Last edited:

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huh, shouldn't the discount be absorbed by rakuten then since theyre the one giving out discount codes?

thats what I tot lor but u looked back 10 or so page there is afew bros KPKB on the cancellation by shopitree

kindaichi24

Reaction score
Called funzcentre headquarter ask when rakuten got stock..then the girl say actually got one refund gtav bundle then add in back to the cart for me. Hooted with 20% and gg down to collect my ps4 at vivo now!!!! Update u guys my psn tonight wahahah

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm now playing the free Disgaea 4 returns, Everybody Golf 6 on Vita. Yakuza 1+2 HD on PS3 downloaded from PSN. :s34:

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Called funzcentre headquarter ask when rakuten got stock..then the girl say actually got one refund gtav bundle then add in back to the cart for me. Hooted with 20% and gg down to collect my ps4 at vivo now!!!! Update u guys my psn tonight wahahah

wah so lucky!

syak_88

Reaction score

i thought only shopitree can apply the 20%? how did u manage to use it on funzcentre?

kindaichi24

Reaction score
@howl bo leh.. tuesday got mastercard off but i cannot wait liao

@syak mine ok leh. That code meant to be storewide de. I collected at funzcentre alr no problem..bank also deducted 559 after discount

blueodyssey

Reaction score
I believe ShopItree **** w the Rakuten system as few weeks ago few bro got their orders thru with 20% off but at night it got cancel due to "system error", 1 time they mark up $100 due to the 20% offer , it was on this thread . If possible buy from Funzcentre and the other vendors.

You mean use the promo code on Funzcentre?

blueodyssey

Reaction score
I used my 10% discount code (Rakuten1yr ) when i purchased from Funzcentre.Bought on 12 Dec and collect on 14 Dec. Think maybe only Shopitree cant use the discount code.

I used promo code ISTYLE20 kana cancelled.
Rakuten1yr I tried i was informed invalid promo code after i confirm the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.