[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueodyssey

Reaction score
yep funzcentre and another online rakuten shop with P something. I got mine from ShopItree before this cancelling stuff and my friend got from the other shop. FunzCentre shld be good as quite reputable and the boss is very friendly

edit : I not working for funxcentre and the other shop is Perks Avenue

But fun centre dun have the standard console which i want.

blueodyssey

Reaction score
@howl bo leh.. tuesday got mastercard off but i cannot wait liao

@syak mine ok leh. That code meant to be storewide de. I collected at funzcentre alr no problem..bank also deducted 559 after discount

I called Shopitree. Then they say Rakuten instructed to cancel.
I called Rakuten. They say the ISTYLE20 is not meant for Shopitree purchases.
WTF.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah wat's with the sagat between rakuten and shopitree?

just now i try the 20% code on a game from shopitree can work leh, but didn't proceed to confirm order

Taunee

Reaction score
wah wat's with the sagat between rakuten and shopitree?

just now i try the 20% code on a game from shopitree can work leh, but didn't proceed to confirm order

i think when in cart it will be working but after everything shopitree will call and tell you cancel.

Taunee

Reaction score
****i... Just now received Qisahn mail say PS 4 DA stock come but after lunch time want to use computer to place order but OOS already. 30 min all gone. :(

dolphinv

Reaction score
walao i tried LAST NIGHT ISTYLE20 can use for all the stores, now cannot liao. sian. Now the code says invalid liao. wanted buy dyson fan. any other 20% code that can be used? Anyway lucky i hoot ps4 with 20% from shopittree two weeks ago

Last edited:

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
20% coupon code ISTYLE20 was working in the morning. I was going to place order for some drinks, but now not valid liao. Shall just wait for the 20% coupon again.

blueodyssey

Reaction score
walao i tried LAST NIGHT ISTYLE20 can use for all the stores, now cannot liao. sian. Now the code says invalid liao. wanted buy dyson fan. any other 20% code that can be used? Anyway lucky i hoot ps4 with 20% from shopittree two weeks ago

Dyson fan you got try DYSONDEC?

dolphinv

Reaction score
My psn is KindaichiYong. How to know if the controller charged finish? The cable is too short

Depending if u charging with ps4 or normal wall charger. if charging with ps4 press the ps button on controller and look at bottom of screen will show battery charging 1/2/3 bars. If charge with wall charger(u can use any smartphone usb charger will work) it will light up orange when charging and led will turn off when done. Approx around 1-2 h only quite fast with wall charger

wilcam

Reaction score
I am sure that will be more 20% off code soon, since Christmas is next week.

On a side note, tried out all the 4 games I got from the Little Big Planet 4 PS4 Bundle

1. LBP3 -fun and cute game. Good for kids too
2. Infamous Son - just started last night, 1st impression pretty good. A RPG theme game, where u need to choose if you want to take the good or evil side at each checkpoint.
3. Resogun, typical Shoot-them up game, u get to see your point vs rest of the world after every game.
4. Escape plan – interesting game where u need to find a way out of each room at every stage, else u or your buddy get smashed into meatcake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.