[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackened

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just played guilty gear ytd with controller, play until thumb pain, no fightstick jin sian :(

arc system works y u no implement skullgirls encore driver :(:(:(

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just played guilty gear ytd with controller, play until thumb pain, no fightstick jin sian :(

arc system works y u no implement skullgirls encore driver :(:(:(

fighting games boh joystick very sian, but buy joystick not enough fighting games to play even more sian. :(

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fighting games boh joystick very sian, but buy joystick not enough fighting games to play even more sian. :(

got joystick but cannot use is the ultimate sian :(

the one and only game on ps4 that supports old sticks is skullgirls encore, the driver is free for developers to use iirc but no other fighting games have opted to implement it

i think one of the developers for the driver is from madcatz somemore.

its not worth it for casual players like myself to buy an whole new joystick just for ps4, who knows, arc system works might patch it in in the future.

but for steering wheel there is no hope though, logitech has stopped producing wheels and the licensing has expired. i am already saving up for a new wheel once gt7 is out in the future :(

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got joystick but cannot use is the ultimate sian :(

the one and only game on ps4 that supports old sticks is skullgirls encore, the driver is free for developers to use iirc but no other fighting games have opted to implement it

i think one of the developers for the driver is from madcatz somemore.

its not worth it for casual players like myself to buy an whole new joystick just for ps4, who knows, arc system works might patch it in in the future.

but for steering wheel there is no hope though, logitech has stopped producing wheels and the licensing has expired. i am already saving up for a new wheel once gt7 is out in the future :(

Hori V4 Hayabusa can be used for PS3 / PS4. Read some buyer reviews it can be used on PC as well. If buy joystick need to buy this type at least sian with console can use on PC. MAME and Steam. The worst is those ppl when SF5 comes out go buy joystick then sell off after a few weeks making a quick loss.

Wheels like very ex :( See the price i sian 5/6 but at least seems like driving games get released more often than fighting games nowadays......

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hori V4 Hayabusa can be used for PS3 / PS4. Read some buyer reviews it can be used on PC as well. If buy joystick need to buy this type at least sian with console can use on PC. MAME and Steam. The worst is those ppl when SF5 comes out go buy joystick then sell off after a few weeks making a quick loss.

Wheels like very ex :( See the price i sian 5/6 but at least seems like driving games get released more often than fighting games nowadays......

my dualshock 4 i already install prog to use
and my friend has confirmed hayabusa can be used w PC

i already got ikaruga on my steam acc
time to buy KOF and metal slug:D:s22:

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my dualshock 4 i already install prog to use
and my friend has confirmed hayabusa can be used w PC

i already got ikaruga on my steam acc
time to buy KOF and metal slug:D:s22:

i use MotionJoy to use DS3 controller on PC. Haven try connect DS4 on PC yet. What program u use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.