[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe tonite I going to send friend request to the list here.. my id is qleon, I will put comments "Edmw"

thanks

sleepyhealer

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The graphic is real nice, its in first person..

I playing dragon age inquisition , its massive... 60 hours gameplay... still only 4/10 dragon. 2 area yet to explore~

Assassin rogue is fun

I am a mage. Still very stuck and don't know what to do lol

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am a mage. Still very stuck and don't know what to do lol

yeah when the single player game get too massive.. u kind of lost way.. dun know what to do next...

only complaint I have is the shard... spend hour finding a route to get them.. climbing the slope and kept slipping down... jin dulan...

I going to build a tanker after my rogue run~

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the above mentioned problem for R1 can be overcome with amazon.com...I never bought any R3 games...all my games are R1...I bought prepaid PS Store credit using amazon and got 6% rebate from OCBC Frank...if I were to buy physical copy from Amazon, above US$125 is free shipping to Singapore...the price is same price as R3 for new games or at a huge discounts over R3 games sold in Singapore...on top of that, there is still 6% rebate from OCBC Frank Credit Card...

not often ppl will order 125usd worth of items from amazon

and lompang ppl order still need collect

and rarely will get on launch day

own preference i guess. i am ok with r3 versions. i do have some r1 versions too. both are fine la

no r2 EU or r4 can liao :s13:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah when the single player game get too massive.. u kind of lost way.. dun know what to do next...

only complaint I have is the shard... spend hour finding a route to get them.. climbing the slope and kept slipping down... jin dulan...

I going to build a tanker after my rogue run~

Actually I kinda like it, can slowly otot do side quest explore.

I doubt I will do re-run, no point doing other build when in fact the game give you everything to play with already, warrior, mage, rogue want play which just switch to control that character can liao.

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i buy game from U.S store then i play on my sg account can play multiplayer anot?

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea can play online as long as u have ps+ on main account. I tried it with my US games from amazon on SG account with ps+

your ps+ acc dont have to be your main

your entire ps4 got 1 of the acc have ps+, all accounts can play multiplayer liao, doesn't matter the ps+ for which region one, all also can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.