[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PS + members dun forget to download PS3 lara croft and the guardian of light (free) :D

DirtyFeathers

Reaction score
Trying to register Sony warranty for my new PS4.

I logged in at asia.playstation.com, the next step is to select "My Page". However I try my devices can't seem to access the page. Chrome says that it is in a "redirect loop". Tried Chrome and Safari on my desktop and Safari on my iPhone - all to no avail.

Anybody with the same issue? I really need to register my PS4 warranty!

dualshoc

Reaction score
Trying to register Sony warranty for my new PS4.

I logged in at asia.playstation.com, the next step is to select "My Page". However I try my devices can't seem to access the page. Chrome says that it is in a "redirect loop". Tried Chrome and Safari on my desktop and Safari on my iPhone - all to no avail.

Anybody with the same issue? I really need to register my PS4 warranty!

make sure your scea account is singapore based...not overseas based...else it will keep redirecting...

wilcam

Reaction score
ah. thought he got the LBP3 Christmas bundle at $506... that would be reallyREALLY cheap

Sent from GAGT Android App

Yeah i got it b4 christmas when they have 10% discount + 12% point rebate promotn. Best discount i seen was 20% off + 5% mastercard discount on a tuesday sales promotion.

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Trailer look good , didnt play the first game dun know if its good

Gameplay

LiloStitch90

Reaction score
I bought 2 pieces of Screen Protector to protect the PS4's Glossy part area for $25 from my friend. Applied 1 on my system already so left 1 going to sell it at $10.

Self collect at AMK Hub, PM me if interested, Thanks. Also if anyone interested I can ask my friend to MO it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.