[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For those who have not bought 1886, don't buy it first hand. I wouldn't recommend buying it 2nd hand too.

The heng thing for me is buying it under preorder price. Completed it over 2 evenings and then sold it back for a loss of $11 which is barely ok for a game that lasted a few hours.

While the graphics are very good, the gameplay is jialat and the combat seem like an afterthought.

lol nice to see, not nice to play.

like most games nowdays.

dahimomo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who have not bought 1886, don't buy it first hand. I wouldn't recommend buying it 2nd hand too.

The heng thing for me is buying it under preorder price. Completed it over 2 evenings and then sold it back for a loss of $11 which is barely ok for a game that lasted a few hours.

While the graphics are very good, the gameplay is jialat and the combat seem like an afterthought.

Read review
the game was crap

catzilla123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

only a few hours :eek::eek::eek:

Shinobimaru

Reaction score
Agree, the game is very short and gameplay is lacking as well. Not to mention that the ending is a cliff hanger.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Zombie Army Trilogy is an upcoming tactical shooter video game developed and published by Rebellion Developments. The game is scheduled to be released on 6 March 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.[1]

The trilogy includes a remastered version of the original Nazi Zombie Army and its sequel, which were both released in 2013 as standalone downloadable content for Sniper Elite V2, and a previously unreleased third installment in the series. The co-operative mode of the game will support eight playable characters, four of which are new female characters.[2]

Any guys wanna play together on PS4?

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
once ur PS4 cock up like mine, u will lose the game completely. they wont even bother to give u back the account to download. they dont even make any f*** loss if they do that. :s13:

i spent 60 dollars for nothing after my ps4 decided to play prank.

But if any of ur trustworthy friend know the trick, then you can feel safe to buy from him, i am sure he wont be lazy to give u account again to download for free.

However, GTA 5 + PS PLUS features [ till NOV, yes able to play online ] for 40 dollars, anybody interested? :)

me lor...CD or digital :D download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.