[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought Bethedsa announced some new tcg also.:s13:

Yea i'm waiting for ps4 news, and hoping i can buy some special bundle end of year.

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FIfa 16 I find it normal leh.

But for pes2016, they really put in alot of efforts on gameplay and graphics.

actually the main problem pes has vs fifa is that the real teams for epl, and the updated contents especially for transfer etc.

JasonX

Reaction score
its a real remake not the chibi ver like last time.
A
nyway i agree its old stuff unless they include new story or gameplay...but the graphics is a new remake not remaster stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg

Remaster for an rpg doesn't seems worth it. The story isn't going to surprise us anymore, so most of the joy in playing an rpg for its story is gone.

If they shake up the story too much, it'll only anger fans. If they don't, it'll not be fresh at all.

For the developers, theres hardly any joy in replicating a game. Its boring work with no innovation. If they do badly, it'll only anger the fans.

A remaster will just end up serving the needs of a group of fans. I'm not sure why are there so many remasters now. I'll prefer reboot or new games.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Remaster for an rpg doesn't seems worth it. The story isn't going to surprise us anymore, so most of the joy in playing an rpg for its story is gone.

If they shake up the story too much, it'll only anger fans. If they don't, it'll not be fresh at all.

For the developers, theres hardly any joy in replicating a game. Its boring work with no innovation. If they do badly, it'll only anger the fans.

A remaster will just end up serving the needs of a group of fans. I'm not sure why are there so many remasters now. I'll prefer reboot or new games.
It can be done just like wild arms and wild arms alt code F.

Sent from 人剑和一 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.