[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long as its on the same internet network, it will show up on the ps4

After downloading the app, i could access the tv shows and music on my synology straight away.

Some mkv couldnt be played though. Audio format not accepted

Flac files also cant be played
Which app ah. I got qnap nas, dunno can or not

Sent from PCW using GAGT

Reaction score
Metal-Gear-Solid-V-The-Phantom-Pain-Collectors-Edition1.jpg

the prosthetic arm looks awesome. it seems like kojima was inspired by terminator. :s22:

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm abit slow but i just realised that Metal Gear 5 is free for PS plus subscribers

onizuka_eiji

Reaction score
Was waiting for E3 for Sony to announce price cut for PS4 but from what I read, it didn't happen..

Anyone heard anything to the contrary? Paying above $500 for a PS4 didn't seem like a good deal to me, PS3 wasn't even close to this price bracket, I remembered..

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Was waiting for E3 for Sony to announce price cut for PS4 but from what I read, it didn't happen..

Anyone heard anything to the contrary? Paying above $500 for a PS4 didn't seem like a good deal to me, PS3 wasn't even close to this price bracket, I remembered..

1st time ps3 was released.. 700 dollars +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.