[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Maraxus

Reaction score
Its super fun! Can only the opening prologue which is 1 hour will make you got wtf at least 3 times.

Can't wait for the MGO. EDMW starting any MGO clan?

I'm only about 4 hours in and things are really starting to open up to so many options! Really exciting times.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wSwxfkB.jpg

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't wait to have my hands on the ps4. prolly gonna get it next monday right after my exams hahahah . will play MGS first follow up by fifa 16 hahha

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually what the difference in term of regions ?
can a R3 be play for MGS V.? someone sold off his MGS bundle game online and its R3 so bit skeptical tho haha

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
actually what the difference in term of regions ?
can a R3 be play for MGS V.? someone sold off his MGS bundle game online and its R3 so bit skeptical tho haha

no problem.

game is region free to all sets.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone connect their PSN account to paypal? I tried to top up using paypal and got this error
"The credit card on file has expired. Please update the information and try again."

But my credit card is still valid and I just used it last month via paypal to pay things..

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the new model worth getting? i mean its only slightly quieter and lesser power consumption. am i missing other specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.