[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster4005

Reaction score
Just this morning, my PS4 suddenly had the BLoD... I managed to restore the firmware... it worked for around an hour... and suddenly BLoD again...

Any bros/sis encountered BLoD after a few months on their units?
Looks like this is going to be a trip to the service center tomorrow... :(

speedster4005

Reaction score
For those still hunting for this console, I saw two units at Challenger @NEX. One Infamous Bundle another the bare one.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
King ckleow.
Do you have another ds4 controller for ps4?

Else how you get some trophies that require 2nd player

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, i have a question. I just got a PS4 recently. When playing Dynasty Warrior, it lags at intervals. Is this norm? I read about it fro, various forums about COD lagging on PS4 but don't seem to find any answers to it.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Guys, i have a question. I just got a PS4 recently. When playing Dynasty Warrior, it lags at intervals. Is this norm? I read about it fro, various forums about COD lagging on PS4 but don't seem to find any answers to it.

let the "data" install finish before playing the game.

YouYongku

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
my new hoot~

_20140428_195057_zpslesziew1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.