[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw both r2 and r3 versions of pes 2016 selling at shops. Which version did you guys get? R2 is 10 bucks cheaper though.

Actually to be honest getting R2 may be a good idea, since you can play against asian players this year :s22:

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damn tempted to hoot PS4 now :(

friends keep on jio me go his hse play :(

but on shift work scared no time to play :(

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually to be honest getting R2 may be a good idea, since you can play against asian players this year :s22:

Yeah, that's what i noticed too. Since R2 version can play with asian players then it makes more sense to get R2 since it's $10 cheaper.

zaheado

Reaction score
Guys need some advice, encounter an export Us set model 1214a ps4. The price is quite cheap as compare to other export set avaliable. Claimed to be brand new in factory condition. So my question is, should I go with this or get a local one? Thanks!

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
just bought a PS4 mgs edition..

still contemplating on whether to buy fifa16 or pes.

even so, will it be worthwhile to buy the digital copy of fifa16. the super deluxe edition..
:s11::s11:

timpeh82

Reaction score
Just buy what you always play. I have both PES 2015 and FIFA 15, end of the day never touch PES. Waste money.

AndyShin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.