[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzical

Reaction score
Review no good this year for Fifa 16
PES 2016 online got people play or not, if from Singapore play will lag?

I am happy with PES 2016 this year.

Myclub is simpler than FUT but still engaging! FUT waste more time on club management.

Most importantly, no lag playing in online quick match, seasons, or myclub. Unless you get to play against China opponent. There will be input lag but not jerky lag.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am happy with PES 2016 this year.

Myclub is simpler than FUT but still engaging! FUT waste more time on club management.

Most importantly, no lag playing in online quick match, seasons, or myclub. Unless you get to play against China opponent. There will be input lag but not jerky lag.

Actually I'm very surprised by how much they've improved the online aspects compared to last year :o Apart from much lesser lag, they even allow Asian players to play with the Europeans this time. :eek:

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
After playing more of Fifa 16 demo I decided to skip this year

I play the demo for Fifa 16 and PES 16. I must admit.. Fifa 16 graphic is nicer but I think if u are not a hardcore person and most of the time you play with computer then better to get PES 16. Fifa 16 i played on the demo for 3hrs yesterday and I still cannot get the hang of it..

I think the defend/tackle part is what turn me off.. Btw i was using Barca and play against at 4 stars team..

Maybe i need to spend more time on it ba but for now I'm find playing PES 16 much more fun.. N the price tag for close to $80 really is too much la..

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I play the demo for Fifa 16 and PES 16. I must admit.. Fifa 16 graphic is nicer but I think if u are not a hardcore person and most of the time you play with computer then better to get PES 16. Fifa 16 i played on the demo for 3hrs yesterday and I still cannot get the hang of it..

I think the defend/tackle part is what turn me off.. Btw i was using Barca and play against at 4 stars team..

Maybe i need to spend more time on it ba but for now I'm find playing PES 16 much more fun.. N the price tag for close to $80 really is too much la..

Wait for the price to drop a bit then you get ba. Definitely no regrets getting it at some point of time.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Wait for the price to drop a bit then you get ba. Definitely no regrets getting it at some point of time.

ya maybe ba.. Since I don't play everyday like some bros here. Maybe get PES for now then when price drop then get fifa..

Reaction score
Easy to find online matches or not?

They only have license for champions league?

So when I play champions league I can choose Man U , Arsenal ?

:o

Actually I'm very surprised by how much they've improved the online aspects compared to last year :o Apart from much lesser lag, they even allow Asian players to play with the Europeans this time. :eek:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Easy to find online matches or not?

They only have license for champions league?

So when I play champions league I can choose Man U , Arsenal ?

:o
Actually finding opponent is quite easy. Not really bothered by what team to choose since licenses doesn't really bother me unlike some who play the other game just for that.

Sent from Sony D6503 using GAGT

anhyeuem

Reaction score
Seems like there will be a CoD edition console. Black with orange stripes, 1 tb.
Kinda ugly...
2941119-ps4.jpg

Hope they do one for star wars!!! Then will sell away my current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.