[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
U guys not playing fifa interactive world cup? Seven days to go before this season end, currently place 50+th.top five can go and challenge wor

timpeh82

Reaction score
Even destiny is not easy, keep dying at 2nd boss that has Long yellow life. Cleared after 3 tries. Destiny really not for casual players, need relevant skills.

Jack_Chen

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
crap sia....why does asia psn have to wait until 12am of USA eastern time for the release of fifa16?

doesn't make sense at all...

I guess they are coordinating worldwide release and the standard they have picked is US eastern time.

When you go NS and if you get assigned to the Armed Forces, you will learn about how missions are ran using a specific timezone. Like US uses Zulu time as a universal time reference.

timpeh82

Reaction score
Hi morning pple! Any destiny players here?
is hunter the OP class? or ? Have one token to up one character to level 25, dont want to waste it. haha

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://kotaku.com/fifa-16-vs-pes-2016-which-is-better-1732271050

FIFA 16

Because when I step back and look at FIFA 16 as a complete and individual video game released in the year 2015—not a vessel carrying bullet-point updates to FIFA 15—I see a game that’s dated and stale. Lumbering under the weight of an ageing engine that affects every aspect of gameplay, from rubbery animation to floaty ball physics to players that look like Adidas-draped balloons. EA can make all the little changes around the periphery they like, but at the end of the day, they’re just that: little changes.

This game needs more than little changes. It needs a serious overhaul. There’s precious little that’s new about FIFA 16. From the menus to the commentary team to the halftime replays, it’s tough finding genuinely fresh and meaningful additions or improvements to the core FIFA 16 experience outside of a new draft system in Ultimate Team, some extra depth to manager mode and a promising (though quarantined and barebones) women’s game (more on that below).

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://kotaku.com/fifa-16-vs-pes-2016-which-is-better-1732271050

FIFA 16

Because when I step back and look at FIFA 16 as a complete and individual video game released in the year 2015—not a vessel carrying bullet-point updates to FIFA 15—I see a game that’s dated and stale. Lumbering under the weight of an ageing engine that affects every aspect of gameplay, from rubbery animation to floaty ball physics to players that look like Adidas-draped balloons. EA can make all the little changes around the periphery they like, but at the end of the day, they’re just that: little changes.

This game needs more than little changes. It needs a serious overhaul. There’s precious little that’s new about FIFA 16. From the menus to the commentary team to the halftime replays, it’s tough finding genuinely fresh and meaningful additions or improvements to the core FIFA 16 experience outside of a new draft system in Ultimate Team, some extra depth to manager mode and a promising (though quarantined and barebones) women’s game (more on that below).
Never thought they would say this after all these years praising fifa to the hilt.

Sent from Sony D6503 using GAGT

Zangief

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, hijacked.

How to switch the mode from the analog stick to the D pad on a PS4 controller, esp on a FIFA 16 game? Tried all buttons and search menu settings but still cannot find.

zaheado

Reaction score
Guys, I heard Sony got ps4 bundle with ac syndicate in europe Any of you knows if its going to avail in sg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.