[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Just gotten a ps4 today , wanted to get the free controller bundle but not available anymore , instead went for the God of War bundle package , is it worth it ?

dlwk_cal

Reaction score
i walk past mega multimedia few days back and saw them selling the custom PS4 controllers. I ask how much and they tell me 1 selling for 150.

is it worth paying so much for these custom controllers?
they more durable ah? or just plain cosmetics?

timpeh82

Reaction score
Just gotten a ps4 today , wanted to get the free controller bundle but not available anymore , instead went for the God of War bundle package , is it worth it ?

Welcome to ps4 family! Buying destiny too?

fapperoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i walk past mega multimedia few days back and saw them selling the custom PS4 controllers. I ask how much and they tell me 1 selling for 150.

is it worth paying so much for these custom controllers?
they more durable ah? or just plain cosmetics?

Crazy price and no warranty.

jess_sy

Reaction score

How much you bought and from where bro?

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
How much you bought and from where bro?

Gotten the God of war bundle package at $609 think should be new pricing at 1 oct , but the ps4 is the old version 1100 series.

I gotten at a GameStop in hougang mall.

Is it worth it at this price ?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

metal gear bundle is more worth it.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotten the God of war bundle package at $609 think should be new pricing at 1 oct , but the ps4 is the old version 1100 series.

bundle package dun have new pricing.

runforyourlife

Reaction score

there's a bundle at 61x iirc with 2 controller and 1 game.

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/bat...r-wars-battlefront-beta-is-coming-october-8th

The Star Wars™
Battlefront™ Beta
Is Coming
October 8

What is the Star Wars Battlefront Beta?

• The Beta is an opportunity for the team at DICE to test various aspects of the game and its online infrastructure. Because of this players may experience interruptions to their gameplay during the Beta period.
Do I need to register for the Beta?

• The Star Wars Battlefront Beta is open to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Origin for PC players. There is no need to register. The Star Wars Battlefront Companion is available during the beta to all players with an EA Account at www.StarWarsBattlefront.com.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
r9lxlz.jpg

LegendHeng

Reaction score
Hi guys, need some help. For pes 2016, should I get r2 or r3? As for psn, should I create an Asian psn or us psn? Thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.