[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it possible to combine gift cards with the $50 discount cart voucher for qoo10 if purchase PS4 at there?

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry for noob qn.

Any region lock or problems if I buy from Australia? Will be able to play in SG right?

No issues for ALL ps4 games. But for bluray movie playback. Aussie ps4 plays region code B. In SG. Most of the blurays movie r sold under region A

I already have 3 bluray players at home. So a ps4 which can play region B movie is what I wanted

Propanone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No issues for ALL ps4 games. But for bluray movie playback. Aussie ps4 plays region code B. In SG. Most of the blurays movie r sold under region A

I already have 3 bluray players at home. So a ps4 which can play region B movie is what I wanted

thank you!

will keep this in mind if I buy a console :D

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you guys know where got sell cheap ps3 set ?

Wanted to plat some games.

CrrHSX3.jpg

LYmtIfm.jpg

Last edited:

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
aussie kmart 350dollars ps4 is a promo until 8 nov leh

i thought retail price 350 lol

darkstrife88

Reaction score
sony shop oredi selling $499...
means no point buy from qishan tat kinda game shop riao leh

Hello, so currently the most reliable and cheapest is buy from the sony store locally in Singapore? I used to buy from qisahn, but if the official prices is the same, then there really isnt any point..

can somebody verify? are there additional goodies etc

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he 33 liao.

where got ginna.

most likely is dun want to lend then have to come out with some reason to reject. i also dun like to lend stuffs cos if lost or spoil have to ownself bear the costs of fixing or replacing it.

buy 2nd hand from shops.

lionsroar

Reaction score
Hello, so currently the most reliable and cheapest is buy from the sony store locally in Singapore? I used to buy from qisahn, but if the official prices is the same, then there really isnt any point..

can somebody verify? are there additional goodies etc
I bought from funzsquare 565...499 plus the fifa 16 game. Perhaps the only difference is the game discount when u buy as a bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.