[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
most likely is dun want to lend then have to come out with some reason to reject. i also dun like to lend stuffs cos if lost or spoil have to ownself bear the costs of fixing or replacing it.

buy 2nd hand from shops.

don't want to lend just say don't want to lend. :s13:

but i know he pattern like that..

if both his wife and mother dropped into sea, he sure save his mother first even his wife is much nearer to the shore.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

if both his wife and mother dropped into sea, he sure save his mother first even his wife is much nearer to the shore.

Bro go buy ur own one la..he lend u liao den he play wat? Now ps3 very cheap only

runforyourlife

Reaction score

Maybe cos u always spoil things or he simply don't like u?

Can have a lot of presumptions, not all need to 'side with you'

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha ps4 coming but ps3 rotting. Need to sell soon also :(

What are some of the games that you guys play on PS4.?

ghaleonn

Master Member
Reaction score
eh I go store see. actually many games only ps3 have. and generally cheaper leh.

Sent from Samsung GT-I9305 using GAGT

Got meh?
I have ps3 only too, no ps4.
But recently go shop for Nobunaga ambition's sphere of influence, PS4 got english version n price at $79. PS3 only got japanese and price at $120-130. Cant find english version....

ROTK13 coming out in Dec... PS4 sure have. PS3 dun know here will sell or not...

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got meh?
I have ps3 only too, no ps4.
But recently go shop for Nobunaga ambition's sphere of influence, PS4 got english version n price at $79. PS3 only got japanese and price at $120-130. Cant find english version....

ROTK13 coming out in Dec... PS4 sure have. PS3 dun know here will sell or not...
wah!!! I guess im wrong then. thats steep price!

Sent from Samsung GT-I9305 using GAGT

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i am in a mini dilemma

i am playing AC:Rogue (ps3 exclusive) and aiming to trade in ps3 for ps4 after completing this game.

but there are still many games I havent complete. These games are available on PS4, but more expensive, 2nd hand or new.

but PS4 graphics is better

so save $ or better graphics FTW?

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually i am in a mini dilemma

i am playing AC:Rogue (ps3 exclusive) and aiming to trade in ps3 for ps4 after completing this game.

but there are still many games I havent complete. These games are available on PS4, but more expensive, 2nd hand or new.

but PS4 graphics is better

so save $ or better graphics FTW?

I would choose save $ and play PS3. But recently saw ps4 on sale at qoo10. After all the discount and deduction only $410 so I got tempted :sad: because I believe confirm cannot get any better price.

Now begin start to research about ps4 games all...

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw I went to read on previous pages at this thread. What's the difference between US/SG or Asian PS plus ah?

sputnikfire

Reaction score
Does anyone have both US and CAD accounts? The latter seems cheaper (for some games) after conversion...

Wanna get a CDN PSN card at USD38 for CAD50 and get Bloodborne Complete Edition (listed as 49.99 on both US and CAD accounts)

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would choose save $ and play PS3. But recently saw ps4 on sale at qoo10. After all the discount and deduction only $410 so I got tempted :sad: because I believe confirm cannot get any better price.

Now begin start to research about ps4 games all...
Think 410 is because that person saved up some points right?

Normally is 429

Sent from Asus ASUS_T00G using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.