[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just completed last of us. First game on PS4. If you ask me, PS4 games are strong in FIFA and such single player games that focus on story telling and gameplay.

Not sure what game to get next for such single player, until dawn maybe?

fifa on ps4 is still quite ok. just dun buy nba2k16. the game is like forcing you to buy their virtual coins using real money.

for single player can try witcher 3. the game is good and soundtracks are nice. if you haven't try tomb raider on ps3, can try it as its a solid game like last of us.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tips for new users:
Always monitor US PS store updates every Wed (SG time) and Sat.
There are weekly sales (even more discount for US PS plus subscriber) where games goes cheap.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Tips for new users:
Always monitor US PS store updates every Wed (SG time) and Sat.
There are weekly sales (even more discount for US PS plus subscriber) where games goes cheap.

thanks. hope to see diablo 3 and FF ones :o

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
fifa on ps4 is still quite ok. just dun buy nba2k16. the game is like forcing you to buy their virtual coins using real money.

for single player can try witcher 3. the game is good and soundtracks are nice. if you haven't try tomb raider on ps3, can try it as its a solid game like last of us.

I have witcher 3 on PC and played tomb raider on PC also. Normally I look for exclusives though.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard order 1886 is bad but bloodborne is one if the options definitely.

Order 1886 ain't that bad...... it's just short and no replayability.
It does look great. Do get it when cheap. (It's US$19.99 on US PS Store now)

Do try Infamous (Second Son and Last Light) too. That's single player too.

hithere1

Reaction score
Wow Ok, will check out gamextreme

The region thing is quite confusing, d3 uee shld get r3?

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
Bloodborne, The Order 1886 and Until Dawn for you sire.

bloodborne very very good. if never play soul series b4 like me, 1st few hour feel like breaking the disc. anyway bloodborne game of the year version with the DLC included is coming somewhere end of nov. looking forward to play the old hunters and buchter ludwig the 1st hunter of the Healing Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.