[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Who is a star wars fan? PS4 for $559. Friend works at changi so maybe that's why got special price.

PAI KIA

Banned
Reaction score
guys ...OT abit :)

i got an offer for an jailbreak ps3 inside many games :D

- can i play online ? or just play alone only
- if log in my psn will i get ban ?
- will it affect trophy achievement ?

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want see my true backlog🙊

dweGo5F.jpg

Why dont want sell those games that you complete or not interested de?

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Any review on Dragon Quest Heros and The Order: 1886...

I'm playing MGS V now. Thinking of getting game like this.

hithere1

Reaction score
Black Friday and cyber Monday should have ps4 game sales right? We can mo together and huat

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any review on Dragon Quest Heros and The Order: 1886...

I'm playing MGS V now. Thinking of getting game like this.

Dragon Quest is quite good. I'll give it a 8/10 ba. Gameplay is dynasty warriors style but you go into battles with a party of 4 characters. Anytime during the fight, you can switch to another character. Characters can be swapped depending on who you like.

I played close to 10 hours but still don't know how far from the final boss. Side quests are plentiful in the game and it's optional. Grinding is required only if you want to get platinum trophy, otherwise it shouldn't need you grinding for hours.

Music is quite nice as per most JRPGs.

What most people will complain is about the loading screens and the unnecessary long wait times after battles, after turning in quests etc.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Dragon Quest is quite good. I'll give it a 8/10 ba. Gameplay is dynasty warriors style but you go into battles with a party of 4 characters. Anytime during the fight, you can switch to another character. Characters can be swapped depending on who you like.

I played close to 10 hours but still don't know how far from the final boss. Side quests are plentiful in the game and it's optional. Grinding is required only if you want to get platinum trophy, otherwise it shouldn't need you grinding for hours.

Music is quite nice as per most JRPGs.

What most people will complain is about the loading screens and the unnecessary long wait times after battles, after turning in quests etc.

Nvr play dynasty warriors before.. The last ps 1 have b4 this was the first version..:s13: Sound like its like FF those kind of playing style..

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nvr play dynasty warriors before.. The last ps 1 have b4 this was the first version..:s13: Sound like its like FF those kind of playing style..

Final fantasy is not like dynasty warriors. Old school final fantasy was turn-based. Dynasty warriors can be classified as a hack-and-slash game I guess.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Final fantasy is not like dynasty warriors. Old school final fantasy was turn-based. Dynasty warriors can be classified as a hack-and-slash game I guess.

Oooo ok.. Then have to reconsider liao..

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fun?

you buy from funco?

yup from funco. their stock of pre-owned games not really alot.

not really that scary or lotsa gore as expected. overall like playing through a movie game but still better than beyond 2 souls. first playthrough only one dead and going to try another playthrough to have all alive then all dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.