Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
U need to download a special hacked drivers for pc
For pc rather use a 360 or xbox one controller

the drivers part easy.. i dun like xbox controllers, somemore need to buy battery:s13::s13:
in fact im using a ps3 controller on my pc now, it works great

anyway any bros got any other lobang for ps4 controllers?

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
the drivers part easy.. i dun like xbox controllers, somemore need to buy battery:s13::s13:
in fact im using a ps3 controller on my pc now, it works great

anyway any bros got any other lobang for ps4 controllers?

Cause the symbols on the screen buay match😂

kiwitan

Reaction score
The ps4 1tb version with the black ops 3 bundle sells at $659 but the box states 1 year local warranty . Sony website says this bundle edition has two years. Question : is it stated really two years in the box cover?

runforyourlife

Reaction score
The ps4 1tb version with the black ops 3 bundle sells at $659 but the box states 1 year local warranty . Sony website says this bundle edition has two years. Question : is it stated really two years in the box cover?

Perhaps u can ask them in e shop or call them easier right...

kianzzz

Reaction score

It is. I have the exact bundle. It's by default one year. There is a extra warranty code inside that you have to registered in order to get the 1 year extended warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.