[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kianzzz

Reaction score
The shop is Mustafa. Salesman said no two year warranty. Local set is 1- year and if I want two year need to pay extra for export set. So who to believe?

Got my set from Gamewerks. From my understanding all local sets should be the same. Unless they took out parts of the bundle.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Local set is 1 year warranty. You register online got additional 3 months free

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Btw you guys got buy the Vertical stand for PS4? Is it useful. Now Qoo10 got many 3rd parity ones

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Want see my true backlog🙊

dweGo5F.jpg

Alot of games sia.... but nide collections :s12:

articated

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
Beside price, any difference (warranty, game region) compared to buy buying from local bs Amazon?

Game region no issues cause ps4 is region free so any games also can play
The region code on affects the bluray movies i think

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Btw you guys got buy the Vertical stand for PS4? Is it useful. Now Qoo10 got many 3rd parity ones

I bought. It was a bit extravagant and unnecessary but I play with my PS4 standing anyway cause of the lack of space. And I feel that the PS4 has better cooling that way.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I bought. It was a bit extravagant and unnecessary but I play with my PS4 standing anyway cause of the lack of space. And I feel that the PS4 has better cooling that way.
Which one did u bought? Can sic link

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I bought from sony store cause I scared the ones on qoo will have compatibility issues. And there's no local seller on qoo for that right?
How much did u bought from sony store? My sis bf said he will buy me as xmas pressie ;) :crazy:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The shop is Mustafa. Salesman said no two year warranty. Local set is 1- year and if I want two year need to pay extra for export set. So who to believe?

why can't you buy from sony store? all consoles are the same price.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to register ur warranty online ah? I nv register until now. Qoo10 buyers that bought from gaming world can advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.