HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Like Tree715Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2015, 10:30 PM   #6676

No you do not need PS Plus to buy add-on DLC. All you need is to buy it on R2 stores with R2 account and that's it you can play it on your R3 account. R2 region have the most expensive digital stuff (forex differences too).
Thanks guys, I guess best to stick to US or Asia region or All region then.

So what's the best protocol? Have primary as US or Asia? I have been reading the comments, seems like most of you guys have two accounts. So gotta switch back and forth?

And one last q: PS plus subscription worth it? Thinking of just hooting it since it's not very ex.
Old 19-10-2015, 11:32 PM   #6677
Arch-Supremacy Member

So what's the best protocol? Have primary as US or Asia? I have been reading the comments, seems like most of you guys have two accounts. So gotta switch back and forth?

And one last q: PS plus subscription worth it? Thinking of just hooting it since it's not very ex.
for me i just have asia psn plus since i only buy region3 physical discs from local stores and dlc from psn store. not the type to play those free games since they dun interest me.

my us psn acct is only used to download demos as i prefer to try the game before buying from local stores since some demos are not on asia psn store.
Old 20-10-2015, 11:12 AM   #6678
Arch-Supremacy Member

White/black new model going for $509 before coupon/shopback.

http://www.lazada.sg/sony-ps4-500gb-...n-1112972.html
Old 20-10-2015, 11:39 AM   #6679
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't think it's stated new model leh
Stated Japan set with international warranty

Old 20-10-2015, 11:53 AM   #6680

I bought mine from them, really cheap after shopback and CC rebate. mine is the jap export set also... really cool to see the boot screen warning message in jap.
Old 20-10-2015, 12:06 PM   #6681
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't think it's stated new model leh
Stated Japan set with international warranty
Did they mention export set?
Old 20-10-2015, 12:18 PM   #6682
Arch-Supremacy Member

Did they mention export set?
High Quality Japan set, English/Regional language setting/menu selectable Universal power supply/voltage.
Console compatible internationally around the world
In box comes with local power plug

Implied to be

Old 20-10-2015, 06:03 PM   #6683

If you're going to play online multiplayers den you definitely need one. PS+ offers some exclusive stuff occasionally and free games monthly.

You only need to switch btwn accounts when u want to buy dlcs or digital games. You dont need to switch to play that particular region. I use R3 acc to play all sorts of regions. For me i using Asia PS+ coz it came tgt with the ps4 bundle...
In fact I have four accounts (US,UK,SG,JP) on my ps4 (although i dont really use the UK one).

I forsee myself playing R3 games mainly so i using R3 mainly. R3 games r easier to get from the stores at release date since imports hafta wait.
Old 20-10-2015, 06:41 PM   #6684
Order 66'd

You paid for ps+ 4 times?

If you're going to play online multiplayers den you definitely need one. PS+ offers some exclusive stuff occasionally and free games monthly.

You only need to switch btwn accounts when u want to buy dlcs or digital games. You dont need to switch to play that particular region. I use R3 acc to play all sorts of regions. For me i using Asia PS+ coz it came tgt with the ps4 bundle...
In fact I have four accounts (US,UK,SG,JP) on my ps4 (although i dont really use the UK one).

I forsee myself playing R3 games mainly so i using R3 mainly. R3 games r easier to get from the stores at release date since imports hafta wait.
Old 20-10-2015, 06:49 PM   #6685
Arch-Supremacy Member

High Quality Japan set, English/Regional language setting/menu selectable*Universal power supply/voltage.
Console compatible internationally around the world
In box comes with local power plug

Implied to be
The seller on carousell insisted it's a local set wor. Username is gamingasia
Old 20-10-2015, 08:23 PM   #6686

The seller on carousell insisted it's a local set wor. Username is gamingasia
Trusted seller?
Old 21-10-2015, 07:45 AM   #6687

LOL nonono i only used the free PS+ subscription for the SG store (Mine's the mgsv bundle) The rest are just dummy accounts meant for dlc purchases when neccessary.
Old 21-10-2015, 07:48 AM   #6688
Arch-Supremacy Member

Trusted seller?
There's no way to verify that it's a trusted seller. But from the replies, this seller knows ****. Say lazada is a reputable site. That's not my point, I asked if it's local set he said yes but a few has said its not. And with no shop, it's even more dubious.
Old 22-10-2015, 08:41 AM   #6689
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bought the NA PS+ code from Costco's website for $50 CAD which is about $55 SGD. Quite a bit cheaper than Amazon selling at $50 USD. The code is not sent immediately though.
sputnikfire likes this.
Old 22-10-2015, 09:54 AM   #6690

Does the Canada PSN Plus code work for the NA PSN Plus? I read that some people said that it doesn't.

Bought the NA PS+ code from Costco's website for $50 CAD which is about $55 SGD. Quite a bit cheaper than Amazon selling at $50 USD. The code is not sent immediately though.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.